UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 611件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月18日

Mark from customer service is a great help, even went out of his way to help me with something that wasn't even app related. 10/10 experience super beginner friendly!

avouri
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年2月14日

Patti with customer support was super fast and helpful. This app has been great so far - simple yet very customizable.
I will say, would love if they had a sticky add to cart feature.

Overall great!

ELVI
アプリの使用期間:26日
2024年4月7日

UpCart has transformed my store! It's increased my average order value, boosted conversions, and looks so sleek and professional. Plus, the support team is AMAZING. Quick, helpful, and always happy to go the extra mile. This app is a no-brainer!

Spacescape
アプリの使用期間:20日
2024年3月11日

really prompt help and one of the easiest apps i have used! 5 stars easy!

Bénir Clothing
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年4月1日

Very easy to use, the support chat is always very helpful and resolves any problems straight away.

Salty Sea Co
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月4日

I recently reached out to support regarding an issue with the icon counter's live updates, and I couldn't be happier with the assistance provided. The response time was incredibly fast, matching the speed at which they resolved my request. Many thanks to Jordan and Henry for their exceptional service.

Bloooma
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月1日

Great team, great app and support is on point! Thank you

Mystic Shilajit
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年4月22日

Worked with Mark from the customer service team to best match our original cart design and he nailed it. Mark has been assisting me all day fixing and tweaking small lines of code to create a quality cart design with many upselling features! So far the experience with UpCart and their team has been great!

ActionGlow™
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年4月8日

This is the best cart upsell app that I've found. It has great features, looks clean and helps us improve our AOV. The support team is excellent and even assisted with customizing our cart's appearance.

Wasserfilteroase
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:4日
2024年4月21日

Pretty quick helps! and thank you for your awesome work!!

VIVIDSTORM