UpCart—Cart Drawer Cart Upsell , 611件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年1月14日

Best support ever - fixed every problem I had within 2 hours from writing them. Pierre was awesome!!!

DRIP Denmark
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約15時間
2021年7月28日

Good Customer Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sæy 7!
インド
アプリの使用期間:約14時間
編集日:2021年8月27日

Great App. One of the best customer services team I have ever encountered. Strongly recommend. Love it

Fully Vibed
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約14時間
AfterSell by Roktが返信しました 2021年8月27日

Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad to hear that our customer service team has helped and that you are enjoying UpCart In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell! 🙌🙌

2022年9月21日

Virker ikke med mængderabat, prisen vises uden rabat. Har skrevet et par gange med support uden en reel løsning på problemet.

Hedenhus
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:15日
AfterSell by Roktが返信しました 2023年1月28日

Hej, vi kan desværre ikke understøtte alle integrationer fra starten. Når det er sagt, er vi altid åbne for at bygge nye integrationer, hvis der er efterspørgsel fra flere butikker. Vi håber at kunne bygge denne integration ud i fremtiden. Undskyld for ulejligheden.
Best,
Armon
Co-Founder @ UpCart

2021年8月12日

Really good app, it works perfectly and the service is great, being able to upsell products on cart with the help of this app is possible

www.wideimagesolutions.com
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約11時間
AfterSell by Roktが返信しました 2021年8月12日

Thanks for the positive feedback, I'll share it with our team. I'm glad you're enjoying UpCart and appreciate your taking the time to write a review 🙏!

2023年1月9日

This is the UX I've been looking for in an upsell app. Integrates really seamlessly into the customer journey without any annoying pop-ups. Design is really nice and simple. Great customer support getting the cart set up to look in keeping with our custom store too. Look forward to seeing the results.

Happy Tuesdays
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約8時間
2023年4月26日

I highly recommend this App as it is a great application with a variety of useful functions that are easy to set up. Although I had a few issues during the installation process, the Livechat support team was incredibly helpful in resolving every problem I encountered.

I am confident that we will continue to use this app in the long term, as we have already noticed an increase in our conversion rate and AOV since implementing it. Overall, the Cart App is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly e-commerce cart solution.

Ölich
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約7時間
AfterSell by Roktが返信しました 2023年4月26日

Thank you so much for the review!

Glad to hear we were able to resolve any issues you were having. Can't wait to see your AOV get even higher!

Let us know if you ever need anything else, always happy to help.

2023年3月31日

Pierre provided outstanding assistance with my Shopify app issue! His expertise and quick response made the entire process smooth and efficient. Highly recommended for top-notch service!

JoyBoy
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:約6時間
AfterSell by Roktが返信しました 2023年3月31日

Thanks for leaving your feedback on our top-notch service!
Really grateful! Hope you have a great upcoming weekend!

Please let us know if you need anything else. :)

2021年10月5日

Excellent app, it manages to highlight the products you want to promote in the cart in a very functional way! Recommended

Sicilyastic
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約5時間
2022年12月15日

Truly unbelievable service. I used their other app "AfterSell" and I didn't know it was the same company, but wow when customer support came to help me out on a special request, I recognized Pierre right away and was blown away again at the help he was able to provide. Highly recommended!

ASM Games