Recensies (631)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 mei 2024

The service is impeccable. Agent are easy to speak to, and they assist with issues quickly.

Gootopia
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Easy to install and VERY good service

LockWheel
Duitsland
26 dagen gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Klaviyo users beware - please reconsider using this app if you also use Klaviyo for your abandoned cart emails. Once you install this app, Klaivyo will no longer be able to see the scripts for adding to cart. It took us weeks to work out what the issue was (and thousands lost in revenue) before we worked out it was this app. When I contacted support about the issue, they actually knew about the issue but they don't let you know at install. I don't normally leave 1 star reviews but the coding on this app really impacted our store negatively. Support should offer to install this properly with custom coding for those customers using Klaviyo.

UGG Since 1974
Australië
31 maart 2024

This app is great and the response time is excellent. I am able to resolve any issues (rarely any) in a timely manner.

Ultreza
Verenigde Staten
29 maart 2024

Individueller Anpassungswunsch wurde sofort umgesetzt. Super Arbeit!

Destillerie Fuxbau
Oostenrijk
7 mei 2024

One of the best shopify apps available! Raised our AOV instantly and the support is really helpful! 10/10

Duphora
Duitsland
30 april 2024

I've had a great experience with the UpCart app for the entire time I've been using it. The customization options are diverse and easy to set up. They'll be a game changer for your store!

Also, I've only ever ran into one small error with the app but Mark from the team was able to solve it in, I kid you not, about 15 minutes from submitting the ticket. Incredible support!

Cosmiq
Verenigde Staten
30 april 2024

great support, quickly making changes to fix things

Lifted Clothing
Polen
19 maart 2024

Many thanks to Patti, she helped me quickly and professionally, understood my problems quickly and solved them, thank you very much.

FanWind
Israël
11 maanden gebruiken de app
9 mei 2024

Kut app er staat gratis en ineens halen ze het van je rekening af en ik kirjg nieteens mn geld terug

GymNex