Recensies (631)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 april 2024

The best way to keep customers interested while they are on your cart. Support team is excellent as well. 5 stars!

JETx
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

Been using the App for 3Months+. Help from Mark is incredible. I'd say 8% purchases added more items.

JPHA

Perfect support

Warmized
Egypte
22 mei 2024

App billing cycle and shopify billing cycles don't line up!

shiptopp
Frankrijk
15 dagen gebruiken de app
AfterSell by Rokt heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2024

Hi there, I hope you're having a great day!

This is actually normal behaviour for all apps on the Shopify App store.
App billing cycles and Shopify billing cycles will not line up.

You can read Shopify's documentation on it here in the "App billing cycles" section:

I hope this clears things up, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the live chats on the bottom right of the app if you have any further questions about Shopify and App billing cycles!

We're more than happy to help clear things up even further.

Have a great week!

- Pierre Gravelle
Customer Support Manager

4 mei 2024

Very good APP, increases AOV and works perfect!

AURA-MODE
Duitsland
22 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Got a reply from Patti and Mark within a couple of minutes of sending a message and helped straight away, Great app and awesome customer service! would definitely recommened UpCart!

My Store
Australië
28 dagen gebruiken de app
31 maart 2024

Patti was extremely helpful in resolving my issue, and overall this is a great app. Probably the best cart drawer app in my eyes.

LIMINEO
3 maanden gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

I love this app - it makes my cart experience look much more mature and appealing for customers. I have only just installed it but can already see how this will help me increase AOV.

Further, the support team are amazing. I had 2 small technical issues that I needed help with and Jordan and Patti on the support team were so helpful. Both went the extra mile to help me out which makes me want to continue using this app and other apps by this company.

Thank you!

Tots on the Move
17 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Mark was really helpful in assisting me with my requests regarding the cart. I enjoy this app because it works seamlessly with my store.

Comfy Simplicity