Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 febbraio 2024

Very well functioning app and not least super fast, kind and helpful support (almost instant replies). Can only recommend! :)

KIRE TREE
Danimarca
11 febbraio 2024

great app and support available

DYNSTI
Regno Unito
9 febbraio 2024

Great app, thank you!

Bella Luna
Germania
23 novembre 2023

Been using this app since I launched my store and never once considered looking elsewhere, very helpful and prompt support team too

Soul Carbon
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
10 febbraio 2024

great app, the support is amazing!

Artie
Israele
13 novembre 2023

Works great and the support is fantastic.

Laser Creations
Nuova Zelanda
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
23 novembre 2023

App is very functional with great styling. The support team are very good and quick to respond to queries and go the extra mile to support! I'm looking forward to publishing my store with this feature!! :)

Custom Car Air Fresheners | Personalised Automotive Air Fresheners | Smell My Ride
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
20 settembre 2023

We've been utilizing "Upload-Lift Image Upload" for our customizable rubber stamps at stamplab.com.au, and it's been a helpful addition. Our customers can easily upload their designs, facilitating a smoother checkout process. By the time an order is placed, our design team has what they need to begin. It simplifies things both for our customers and our processing team, making it a notable upgrade from our old system.

Stamp Lab
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 ottobre 2023

This app is truly fantastic! It's incredibly user-friendly, and the customer support is simply outstanding. I'm utilizing this app to effortlessly upload files for my orders.

AFFIRMA DISTRIBUTORS
Stati Uniti
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 settembre 2023

The uploader is amazing and very dynamic!
The customer support is even better!
I had some issues setting everything up to fit my business needs, and I got a fast and awesome support from Michael!!
Thank you again!