Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 maart 2024

I've been using this app for couple of years. Very happy with the interface and data collection. Great support as well.

scribblesinc.in
India
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

Had an issue, reached out to their support team and were super helpful. They helped me identify an issue and resolve it all within the day.

Super Plak Inc.
4 maanden gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

Very well functioning app and not least super fast, kind and helpful support (almost instant replies). Can only recommend! :)

KIRE TREE
Denemarken
6 dagen gebruiken de app
1 april 2024

Very good application
Thx for all

Karakase.fr : Personnalisation totale, protection maximale.
Frankrijk
10 dagen gebruiken de app
11 februari 2024

great app and support available

DYNSTI
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

Been using this app since I launched my store and never once considered looking elsewhere, very helpful and prompt support team too

Soul Carbon
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
10 februari 2024

great app, the support is amazing!

Artie

Bella Luna
Duitsland
29 dagen gebruiken de app
23 november 2023

App is very functional with great styling. The support team are very good and quick to respond to queries and go the extra mile to support! I'm looking forward to publishing my store with this feature!! :)

Custom Car Air Fresheners | Personalised Automotive Air Fresheners | Smell My Ride
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
20 september 2023

We've been utilizing "Upload-Lift Image Upload" for our customizable rubber stamps at stamplab.com.au, and it's been a helpful addition. Our customers can easily upload their designs, facilitating a smoother checkout process. By the time an order is placed, our design team has what they need to begin. It simplifies things both for our customers and our processing team, making it a notable upgrade from our old system.

Stamp Lab