Uploadery , 391 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 novembre 2023

This has helped increase my sales 50%!! Customers are more likely to buy if they have a way of uploading their photos themselves.

J-Ones Kustoms
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 settembre 2023

Customer service is quick and excellent. I had a few issues installing it into my website and they sorted it out quickly.

Selah
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 agosto 2023

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I installed this app about 3 years ago and recently updated my theme and for some reason it didn't installed my apps. I reached out to them and they fixed my issue in minutes. I cannot recommend enough.

Love this app and their costumer service. Thank you team!

NY CAKE POPS
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 agosto 2023

The app seems to be great so far! I compared dozens of apps, and selected Uploadry because of its seamless integration to Infinite Options. Install was super easy, and their customer support has been phenomenal! Their Expert Install Service is going to work on the couple small changes I couldn't get myself due to the theme I chose, but it's free!

Sticker SIMPS
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2023

We had been using another app for years. However when we switched to a Shopify 2.0 theme in January, that app became a problem and stopped working with the new theme. I was beginning to worry this was going to be an ongoing issue. When I found this app I took the chance to install it. That process was super easy...in fact so easy I thought I had surely messed it up! Tried the app and it works like a charm! We are really thrilled. The customer service reached out to us almost immediately and offered to double check our installation for us. They did so and said all looked well. I was really impressed that they reached out unsolicited. Great experience all around!

Crystal Imagery
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 marzo 2023

Ist eine Super App, aber man muss jeden Menge Features dazu kaufen (deswegen 4 Sterne). Der Support ist echt hilfreich und antwortet direkt und kompetent. Alles einfach und verständlich gehalten auch für nicht Englisch Götter oder Programmierer Profis.

CaseYou
Germania
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 maggio 2023

Veryy helpful! The customer service team exceeded my expectations and provided excellent assistance.

ReliveAR
Cechia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2017

Excellent customer service, was up an running in less than 30 mins.

555stickers
Oltre 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 4 giugno 2018

Love this App. Super easy to use, great support and gives us full control of what images our customers can upload. We highly recommend.

Update 6-4-18: We got a new theme for our site and needed help installing Uploadery to it. Customer service responded within minutes, and quickly went into our shopify site and installed the app. Very helpful! Thanks!

Onebellacasa
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 aprile 2017

This app is just what we needed for a product associated with artwork uploaded by the customer. When we updated our Shopify theme we lost some of our coding, and one of the staff members promptly corrected the issue we were having via instant messenger chat. Would highly recommend Uploadery!

Photo Bombed