Recensies (82)

awesome

Orbsoul
9 dagen gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

As far as customer service goes, UPS has shown great effort in responding on time and dealing with the issue, along with following up to help & guide.

Hommix UK
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 februari 2024

Great service fast and effective réponse helps in all domains and solve all my problems appretiated

Baettage
Zwitserland
2 dagen gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

Just quick and easy help! :)

Die Gasfachfrau GmbH
Duitsland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
8 september 2023

First time I am volunteering to leave a review. I guess I have been super lucky to have Ruben as my main contact. He has solved a few of the issues I had when setting up and after the set up too, even when I needed to reimport orders I had deleted. Always super quick and super polite. Honestly, if he was in London, I would hire him right away to join my team! Thanks Ruben!

Heating & Plumbing London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 november 2023

Great app, easy to set up, good Shopify integration (vice versa) and creating shipping labels is a breeze. I use the app for a week now, the few questions that I had and asked through the support button, were answered very fast and adequate. The most 'difficult' thing to do was creating a UPS account which I didn't have yet .

I will use the app only for international shipping labels from The Netherlands to mainly the USA, Canada and Australia, and so far this works without flaws, and with good shipping rates (much better than the rates through for instance the Sendcloud app).

If I had one improvement wish (for now), it would be the possibility to add more products to the automatically created commercial invoice (I sometimes add a free product to a parcel), without having to adjust a Shopify order.

Molds and Shapes
Nederland
10 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Switching to UPS for our shipping needs, especially for non-EU countries, has been a game-changer. Their app is highly efficient, making complex processes smooth and manageable. The standout feature, however, is their exceptional customer service. The team, particularly Ruben, swiftly addressed our queries and implemented necessary features, significantly enhancing our experience. Their proactive approach to problem-solving and customer satisfaction is commendable. Overall, UPS and this app is a top-notch choice for anyone seeking a dependable and user-friendly shipping solution.

Reyrr Athletics
Zweden
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

Works perfectly and smoothly.

DULSE1000
Spanje
26 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 12 februari 2024

Reuben's app support is very thorough.

App works most of the time.

UPS customer service is awful. High % of Mail goes missing or is up to 2 weeks late

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
10 maanden gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

El soporte funciona Muy bien y responden bastante rápido

Spares PLC