UPS Shipping (Official) , 64 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de fevereiro de 2024

I'm not sure I've ever left a review for anything for, but this app and the team that supports it deserves one! Its easy to setup, easy to use, and it works. I had a few missing features- printing labels from the app, and scheduling a pickup- and Ruben got back to me very quicky (1hr or less) to fix my issues and set us up for a successful product launch day. Thanks! I'll continue to use!

Pacific Adventure Works
Estados Unidos
5 months usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

This app works really fast and made our everyday life much easier :)
The support is also very quick in answering our questions. Thank you very much :)

reinh.art™
Alemanha
8 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 16 de fevereiro de 2024

This app is easy to install. It works very well and syncs with our orders without any issues. Connects with our UPS account flawlessly.

I would like to see a couple of updates to this app however.
1. Partial order fulfillments
2.Remove instructions from printing on the label

Otherwise, this is a great app!

GNkitchenandbath
Estados Unidos
6 months usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

This app works awesome, and saves us a lot of time.

App connects quickly to Shopify, you can work with rules so that the correct UPS service is connected to the different shipping methods in your store.

Automatically puts the orders on fullfilled after the label is printed, tracking right in the Shopify orders dashboard.

We had one issue that we could not print from the dashboard directly to our label printer, but one ticket and maybe 1 hour later that was added to our account, and we can now print the labels directly from the dashboard.

Super easy and very happy with this!

Cubavisa.net
15 days usando a aplicação
30 de novembro de 2023

Great app, easy to set up, good Shopify integration (vice versa) and creating shipping labels is a breeze. I use the app for a week now, the few questions that I had and asked through the support button, were answered very fast and adequate. The most 'difficult' thing to do was creating a UPS account which I didn't have yet .

I will use the app only for international shipping labels from The Netherlands to mainly the USA, Canada and Australia, and so far this works without flaws, and with good shipping rates (much better than the rates through for instance the Sendcloud app).

If I had one improvement wish (for now), it would be the possibility to add more products to the automatically created commercial invoice (I sometimes add a free product to a parcel), without having to adjust a Shopify order.

Molds and Shapes
10 days usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2023

Switching to UPS for our shipping needs, especially for non-EU countries, has been a game-changer. Their app is highly efficient, making complex processes smooth and manageable. The standout feature, however, is their exceptional customer service. The team, particularly Ruben, swiftly addressed our queries and implemented necessary features, significantly enhancing our experience. Their proactive approach to problem-solving and customer satisfaction is commendable. Overall, UPS and this app is a top-notch choice for anyone seeking a dependable and user-friendly shipping solution.

Reyrr Athletics
Suécia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
25 de janeiro de 2024

Just quick and easy help! :)

Die Gasfachfrau GmbH
Alemanha
About 1 year usando a aplicação
21 de novembro de 2023

The UPS app is super user-friendly and checks-off all the boxes. Ruben from UPS is second to none when it comes to providing quick and effective assistance on any issue needed. Would be proud to have Ruben on my team.

Endless Greats
Dinamarca
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Reuben's app support is very thorough.

App works most of the time.

UPS customer service is awful. High % of Mail goes missing or is up to 2 weeks late

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
Reino Unido
6 months usando a aplicação
13 de novembro de 2023

Prompt reply and really helpful. Quickly accommodated our custom request, so can only recommend them.

AAWireless