Recensioni (1.777)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 giugno 2024

We've been very happy with this app. Also, when we wanted a customization to the look of our Cart Add-On offer, Veena from their support group was excellent in assisting us.

DanceSupplies.com
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 28 giugno 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

28 giugno 2024

Used Upsell for a bit but wasn't convinced at first. Interface seemed complicated but I decided to reach out support. Got an EXCELLENT service, everything has been working smoothly since then and they've been further, helping me with a full and complete integration. The team has been great, understanding and available for me. I'm more than happy about their service and to have chosen Selleasy.

Peach and Cream ®
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 2 luglio 2024

14 giugno 2024

We've used this app for a year and love it. Support is amazing ( thanks Veena, Dhinakar & Team for your help recently ) and the app is loaded with all you need to get started offering upsells, cross selling, all the things. Highly recommend giving them a try, we've had nothing but a great experience with them.

JTPerceptions
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 17 giugno 2024

We want to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

3 luglio 2024

This app is easy to use, has tons of customizations, and is a great price. We use the cart add-ons for free gifts with purchase, and the product page add-ons to add accessories to each of our products.

Frannie's Hair
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 4 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

26 maggio 2024

This app is a must-have! I've been using them and have seen a huge improvement in my sales. Today is Sunday, and as I reviewed the apps, I realized I needed some advice on improvement. I reached out to the Selleasy team, and Siva was incredibly helpful. He immediately assisted me in enhancing the layout of my upsell and cross-sell apps, making the entire shopping experience look fantastic. Siva also shared information about this apps and also other apps that could streamline the shopping experience even further. Thank you, Siva, for your tips and help!

iElder.Asia
Malaysia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

18 giugno 2024

Trissha is kindly to help me a lot!! and this app is very easy to use. I tried lots of app like upsell and this one is the most convenient one!!

VIVAIA JAPAN
Giappone
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 20 giugno 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review; it means a lot to our team. Your support is invaluable, and we greatly appreciate your feedback.

10 maggio 2024

Great app for all kinds for upsells. I like how they made it really basically free until you start getting orders. Janani helped me a lot with resolving a little problem I had and I must say overall this is one of the most helpful apps for Upsells in general. Using this on all my stores. Thanks for making such a great app!

Blumie
Cechia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

Data modifica: 12 luglio 2024

Note that Logbase will say it is 'pay per use', but actually charges per month based on TOTAL sales

Turtle's Hoard
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

I have been using this app for a while to add no-pressure upsells and I really love it! They have great support and are happy to help customize the CSS to fit my store's branding for FREE! Suki helped me today and it only took 20 minutes to fully customize my "Frequently bought together" section. They're always so helpful!

The Rutile Ltd
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 30 aprile 2024

9 luglio 2024

Simple and easy to implement into our site, and top-notch customer service helped me every step of the way. Highly recommend.

Decibullz