Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 febbraio 2024

Febin was wonderful - he helped me work through a problem I was having in just a few minute!!

Beach House Signs
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 1 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

Data modifica: 26 febbraio 2024

Suki and Jananee was very professional. This app is super intuitive and convenient to use, can't wait to see how it increases sales! Would suggest to any shops that want to add straight forward add-ons to their shop

HOYA | צמחי בית >> עד הבית
Israele
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 21 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

8 febbraio 2024

Very good app! Also had a question and Febin helped me real quick to solve the problem i had. I love the quickness and efficiency of it ! Thank Youuu!

SUISUI CARE
Belgio
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 9 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

2 marzo 2024

Excellent customer service.

App is great when your store is having not that many products.

For me, with over a 1000 last items on stock I needed another bundle app to make handpicked deals for my customers to order as much as they like (childrens clothes) as Selleasy and Dealeasy sadly are restricted in the number of deals with a discount in the check-out. So for me I sadly had to switch. But if you have not that many products, I highly recommend this app as it also look really good on your website!

I will thank the lovely team from the bottom of my heart for all the help they provided.

GOEDvanToen - Eerlijke & biologische kinderkleding en babykleding
Paesi Bassi
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 4 marzo 2024

Thank you for your generous feedback! We understand your concern and will definitely pass on this to our development team to consider for future updates. It's always our pleasure to serve you.

4 marzo 2024

Veena was a great help, made the app so much easier. Definitely recommend using Upsell Selleasy. Its simple and has all the professional features!

Millionaire Blueprints
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 5 marzo 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

3 aprile 2024

We love this app! Sudhan in customer service/tech team was amazing at helping us set-up the product.

T is for Tame
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 4 aprile 2024

27 febbraio 2024

What an amazing app and easy to use! Already seeing great results. Sudhan from customer support was an exceptional help with some styling issues and went above and beyond to sort things out. Highly recommend!

Euroglass
Francia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 29 febbraio 2024

7 marzo 2024

Great and easy app to use, support team is great. Kavishan helped me get everything setup and looking how i wanted. 5 stars

Paperwallet
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 8 marzo 2024

27 marzo 2024

Really great app although it is limited due to Shopify policy with discount codes. Spoke with the developer and they are working on that right now. Still a great app with really clean code. Can't wait till they get that fix and I can reinstall!

devildaves.com
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 29 marzo 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

27 febbraio 2024

Functions as described, easy setup, and excellent support! I had an issue with the prices not showing up correctly, and Rajkumar were quick to fix my issue from the chat support. Thank you!

Twilight Meadow Creations