Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 maggio 2024

The Price is Right, Decent customization, Good Customer Service!
I really appreciate the Freemium model where you pay per conversion, that feels much safer as a small business than committing to an app with too many features I don't need that's way overpriced.
I also think they have quite a lot of good customization options, especially given that it's free (until it helps you sell something).
My one criticism is the backend is a little more text based than visual, although there is a preview of the result, but if you're more of a visual designer than a computer programmer, all the text options are a little intimidating. But it's pretty intuitive! Really, very few compaints.

Foxes and Ravens
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
14 febbraio 2024

Support was perfect, only comment is that appointment times are very far in advance, would like earlier availability.

ReLenzMe.Com
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 15 febbraio 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd like to inform you that our chat services are accessible for 20 hours every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out via chat if all Zoom appointments are fully booked. We'll be happy to help.

14 febbraio 2024

Veena helped me calmly and quickly when I set up my upsells and had some questions.

Deborah Wilde Books
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 16 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We're constantly striving to improve and would love to know what could have made it a 5-star experience for you. So we have reached out to you by email. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance our app.

9 maggio 2024

Great customer support. Thank you Febin

FirstBike Africa
Sudafrica
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 febbraio 2024

Jananee was very helpful, thank you!

T Jacobs
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 10 febbraio 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We have reached out to you via email to check how we can satisfy you to the fullest and receive a perfect rating in the future. This will help us in improving our app's features. Looking forward to connecting with you.

21 dicembre 2023

Easy to use app, and zoom call with Siddarth was very helpful and quick to reposition the upselling widget on my product page.

Lucille & Grace
Regno Unito
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 22 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your generous feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

14 giugno 2023

I had a small problem reaching out to them on a zoom call but once we finally got together they fixed it and it works great. What I like about the app it also will list the variants and give my customers an options without me adding each one separately. At this time I would recommend this app as it is the best one I have found that does exactly what I was looking for.

Gift Basket Village
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 14 giugno 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

22 maggio 2023

Great app! Super easy to use and looks great on whatever theme you're using as it allows for styling as well. There isn't many variations for formatting but that's not a big deal.

MUNCHEES
Singapore
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

11 ottobre 2023

The app is very good. Especially the support given by them. Febin helped us go through the app configuration and explained to us all the features present within

MyTeez
India
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 13 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

6 dicembre 2022

A great app that does what it should, though it could use better analytics tools. Customer support has been helpful. Recommended.

Pawfect Pals
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 8 dicembre 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have reached out to you by email to understand what kind of analytics you are looking for.