Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 marzo 2024

Upsell is a easy to use app that helps our customers find items that they may enjoy, but would've missed otherwise. When it stopped working after some Shopify or Theme updates, Veena swiftly helped us get it in working order and looking seamless in our store.

Franklin Barbecue
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 6 marzo 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

21 marzo 2024

Great add-on to a product page. Had a slight customisation issue & after a quick message to their support, it was fixed! Great turnaround, much recommended.

Scribe Cycling
Regno Unito
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 22 marzo 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always our pleasure to assist you.

29 marzo 2024

Technical support very helpful with setting up the app and custom CSS. Special shout out to Sid who did help me very much with custom changes. The app is best I have seen on Shopify store.

Plamenak.cz
Cechia
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 30 marzo 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's always our pleasure to assist you.

12 febbraio 2024

Great app, I had some questions about integration and scheduled a call.
Dhinakar was able to talk me through everything as was very helpful.
Thank you!

Making Mama
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 14 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! Your feedback means the world to us, and we truly appreciate your support. If you ever need anything else,...

17 gennaio 2024

We have been using this app for a while now for adding accessories to our products. I had a small issue that caused our addons to overlap on the product page. I chatted with support and had my issue resolved within 5 minutes. Selleasy has top-notch customer support.

Heckler
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

Your insights provide valuable perspectives that help us enhance our products and services. We're committed to continuously improving, and your thoughtful review aids us in that ongoing process. Thank you once again for your meaningful contribution.

25 marzo 2024

Kavishan was extremely helpful with some custom CSS changes we were having trouble with. Fixed our issue in less than 5 minutes and walked us through it so that we could know how to fix it in the future!

Get MrCool
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 26 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

1 febbraio 2024

pretty easy to set up. Veena helped us edit some of the post-purchase funnel text. Amazing to have immediate support over chat.

Art 'N Glow
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 2 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our service.

25 gennaio 2024

Selleasy works great. It allows you to quickly and easily upsell and cross sell products. I had a few sales after only having basic "cart add ons" set up. Then I had a call with Veena in customer service and she was excellent. She moved the placement of my "frequently bought together" for me and showed me how to set up it up along with "product ad ons". Definitely recommend for helping to increase average order value.

LocalWe.com, LLC
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 27 gennaio 2024

13 aprile 2024

Really impressed with the service. Siba was extremely patient and went through each step as we discussed best practices. Great experience!

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

18 marzo 2024

This app is fantastic and the support is exceptional! I was looking for an alternative to replace a more expensive upsell app and this one is perfect. The price point is great and the app is easy to use.

When I needed help to customize my upsell funnels, the support team were quick to respond and helped me with multiple tweaks. Highly recommend!

Wild And Solo