Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 settembre 2022

Very simple to use and the customer service is EXCELLENT. I also use their In-Store Pickup Local Delivery app and I've been very happy with that as well.

Missoula Cakes
Circa 19 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 7 settembre 2022

1 febbraio 2023

This app is great and serves what I need it to do.

Kavishan helped me with the look of the widgets to ensure that the app suited our branding on our website. His knowledge was excellent and the implementation was very very fast over a phone call. Thank you, Kavishan.

QULA
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 1 febbraio 2023

“Thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback”, We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

24 agosto 2022

Great customer service. Solve out custom needs required really well. Thanks for really good support.

VELTUFF® DK
Danimarca
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 24 agosto 2022

25 aprile 2022

At the beginning, I encountered some problems with the settings, but the customer service quickly solved them. Thank you very much!

THRIVE OFFICIAL CO.
Taiwan
Circa 17 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 25 aprile 2022

30 marzo 2023

Amazing support from Dhinakar, really happy with the help I received and for taking the time to run through the product on an introduction call.
The pricing model is also perfect for helping you start out with no cost and then charge as your business grows. if only more app developers adopted this great model which helps to support small businesses.

Lures Edge
Regno Unito
Circa 17 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 30 marzo 2023

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

21 marzo 2023

I can honestly say, hands down, this is such a great app. But further more... the customer service team are AMAZING! You can book a zoom and they'll change the look and feel of the upsell pop up so it has the same look and feel of your branded shop. It took less than 15 minutes of being on the call and they interacted with me whilst making the changes to make sure I was happy. Honestly... what a service! Very impressed and would highly recommend. The app works beautifully.

Social Glow Shop
Regno Unito
Circa 16 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 21 marzo 2023

It's always our pleasure to assist you. We thank you for the wonderful review. Helps our app a lot to grow bigger.
Customer Success Team - Logbase

8 novembre 2022

I appreciate the ability to have a zoom call to help setup and customize the app. That is really nice.

Pro Kettlebell
Circa 16 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 8 novembre 2022

22 agosto 2022

Amazing app, and the customer support is even more amazing! The app is easy to set up, and are easy to translate into your own language. If you need help, they are one the best and fastest support on Shopify I've ever seen. 10/10!

pysjn
Norvegia
Logbase ha risposto 22 agosto 2022

18 gennaio 2023

Using the app for Frequently Bought Together widget, so I can only comment on that so far. Definitely impressed with customer service including immediate response via chat. Also had a zoom with Kavishan to change the location of the widget on the product page. Changed in 5 minutes and looks great!

The Empowered Reseller
Logbase ha risposto 19 gennaio 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact us at any time for further assistance.

8 novembre 2022

solid customer support, able to customise the addon widget, and the frequently bought together widget to my satisfaction

Kaizenya