Recensioni (1.782)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 maggio 2024

Very simple app to use and I've found it works well. Very quick response to an online chat request when I had a problem. Thanks

Party Kit Network
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

3 giugno 2024

I really like this support on this app (thank you Siddarth). Whenever i needed some help small customization of the app they instatly reply and made a fix in few days. i really appreciate it. The app is working as is should and customers are using in very often.

DeerMates.com - Premium, Natural Aromatherapy for Stress-Free Drive
Slovacchia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

16 luglio 2024

very helpful and responsive support. immediate help and took care of every thing for me right away

PurplePlumeria
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 17 luglio 2024

12 giugno 2024

Perfect app, does everything you need and the customization options that the team can do for you are implemented super fast. I can only recommend.

Colla Skin
Paesi Bassi
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

2 giugno 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Dhinakar on a Zoom meeting to navigate the Selleasy platform, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Dhinakar was incredibly patient and took the time to go through each possible combination for using the platform with me. His guidance was invaluable as I attempted to make a product add-on.

I'm not exactly sure when the error was fixed, but it appears I may have already had a sale with an add-on, which is fantastic news!

At no point did I feel pressured or lost during our session. Dhinakar's dedication to sorting out the issues and staying on the line long after the half-hour booking was much appreciated. Thanks Charise

graceandaugust.co.nz
Nuova Zelanda
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 3 giugno 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; we greatly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our...

19 maggio 2024

Veena was super helpful and was able to completely change all the styling needs I had quickly and efficiently. She was super polite and nothing was too much trouble. She also clearly walked me through the app. I would 100% come back and use your zoom service and also recommend you to others. The best customer service ever!

Mrs. Alice
Regno Unito
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 20 maggio 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

11 luglio 2024

We have a custom theme and this app works well with it! We have seen an increase in our add-on purchases since installing Selleasy.

The Popsie Fish Company
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 17 luglio 2024

20 maggio 2024

Trissha, Had an amazing experience with the app and she understood my requirement and changed the app based on idea which came out very well as per our website. I would recommend this app and Trissha would be the better choice for immediate support.

Autosparz
India
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 23 maggio 2024

1 giugno 2024

I had an exceptional experience working with Veena from the Selleasy app. She expertly guided me through the process of building upselling funnels, making it simple and effective. Her patience, knowledge, and clear instructions were invaluable. Thanks to Veena, I now have a robust upselling strategy that has already started boosting my sales. Highly recommend!

Dog Town Collars
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 3 giugno 2024

7 maggio 2024

Febin Was a great help , took his time to walk me through the set up and give me options to help use the app more efficiently. I look forward to using the app. Thanks Again !

Privei