Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 25 dicembre 2023

Kavishan, was very kind to help me making some fine tunings that would fit my web page. Great customer service guys!

COSA di Monza
Italia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 23 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

20 dicembre 2023

super happy with the support, suddhan helped me a lot to set everything up and i'm super happy with the results. highly recommended!!

weltsound UG
Germania
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 21 dicembre 2023

10 gennaio 2024

When I was setting up the app, I ran into an issue where a widget was not displaying properly. I reached out to Upsell & Cross Sell's Support team, and Veena professionally and cordially helped me resolve the issue.

The app itself is great! There are many features, and It's easy to set up and use. Thanks again!

Longhorn Tactical
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 11 gennaio 2024

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to leave a review; your feedback holds significant value for us. Your words contribute to our continuous efforts to provide the best possible experience to our customers. Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts; it truly means a lot to us.

14 novembre 2023

Lightning-Fast Support!

Integrated Upsell & Cross Sell into my Shopify store for upselling is a game-changer! Super intuitive, seamless setup. I ran into a snag and reached out to support - the problem was solved in under 30 minutes! Kudos to the team for top-notch service. Highly recommend!

Tag4MyPet
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 27 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

29 gennaio 2024

Jananee was very helpful in helping me get the app set up and styled to match the website. So far the app seems to do exactly what it says it does and the support has been great

Force Fitness
Regno Unito
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 dicembre 2023

Sudhan fom technical support was very helpful and was able to solve my problem within just a matter of minutes. I highly recommend this app!

Komarijewelry
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 19 dicembre 2023

29 gennaio 2024

This has increased my revenue so much...a great investment for a big ROI. And customer service is quick and responsive.

So Festive!
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our service.

11 dicembre 2023

So far, it's great. They have a very fair billing policy which was the main reason I chose this app. The support has also been excellent. Overall, I'm very happy. Thank you!

MetaHerbal Labs
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

18 novembre 2023

Kavishan was great! Not only did he give me an immediate solution, but he offered invaluable advice for my store, and then made those changes expertly, that made it even better. Fantastic, thank you!

Delightful Home Goods
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 20 novembre 2023

30 novembre 2023

Febin,
Thank you for your great support.
Nice customer service. Nice attitude. Keep it like this. The company needs more people like him

Thanks