Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 dicembre 2023

An amazing and efficient application with a very high level service team! They helped me get rid of a problem I had with great patience and expertise

Splashi
Israele
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 23 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

15 gennaio 2024

great customer support, and very useful app to increase AOV, recommended

SparklyGifts
Emirati Arabi Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

8 novembre 2023

Easy add on that leads to sales and great support. Sudhal from their team helped us get the design looking much better for our Shopify them. Thanks!

Different Puzzles
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 27 novembre 2023

27 dicembre 2023

We have just started using it, but the customer support is amazing, they helped in a minutes, looks good, easy to implement and customize.

Laflore Paris
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 28 dicembre 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

12 gennaio 2024

Very good APP, support helps me solve problems in time every time

actbest
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

Super friendly & fast customer service. Kavishan helped me out. The app itself is great and intuitive to use. I recommend this app for sure.

Bingading
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 26 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our services and sincerely appreciate your kind words.

31 gennaio 2024

Great app, great support. Fabin helped me to fix some small bugs and explained me some features. Very good support.

Exofin Titanium
Polonia
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 2 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our service.

28 novembre 2023

Highly recommend, supper easy to use, have all the upsell functions you need AND the best customer service ever!!! You can even start with free version. THANK YOU GUYS!! Febin helped me in my zoom call, really appreciate!

ivaufiji
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 29 novembre 2023

2 gennaio 2024

Amazing App , a lot of up sale options, great price and a great customer service

SYLTBAR.com
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 3 gennaio 2024

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our service.

18 gennaio 2024

The step-up was easy and effective with the Zoom scheduled meeting. I am excited to see the data over the coming 1-2 weeks seeing my AOV improve. I appreciate all the staff and there assistance for making installation simple as well as astutely answering all my questions.

Corki Cycles