Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 aprile 2024

Siddarth was an absolute legend. SO responsive. INSANELY professional. He hopped on a Google meets call with me in a HEARTBEAT and solved my problem EFFORTLESSLY.

HE stuck around with me for as long as I needed and was beyond responsive via email. I did ask him to do a complex task that required coding - this man was so experienced he fix it no problem like it was nothing.

I don't know where you guys found him but you are LUCKY to have one of the best livechat support agents of all time. Give him a raise.

AMALILY
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 5 aprile 2024

We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback about the support experience with us. Your recognition means a lot! We'll be sure to pass on your compliments to Siddarth and our team.

18 marzo 2024

Amazing app and customer service to match. Thank you!

Crystal Heaven London
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 19 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

27 marzo 2024

Great service. I appreciate they took their time to walk me through set up.
We've also added quite a bit of extra revenue with the product add ons.

Riot Kayaks
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 febbraio 2024

It had a very outstanding performance. He was able to easily understand our needs and respond to them with professionalism and precision. He was very talented and helped us a lot.

thanks Siddarth

Atico
Emirati Arabi Uniti
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 27 febbraio 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

5 marzo 2024

I'm a new user, and Janaee expertly walk me through all the basics. I appreciate that customer service is available from the start and look forward to using the app.

Cosmic Q Publishing
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 8 marzo 2024

23 febbraio 2024

Great up. Slots in seamlessly. I had one small issue with making one of the widgets fit into my store the way I wanted it to, and I was able to schedule a free zoom call with Janani who adjusted the code to make things work within a few minutes.

Best app I've used so far.

Blue Sky Fitness Supply
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 25 febbraio 2024

8 aprile 2024

I've installed an app on my website, and the installation was easy. The support team (Dhina & Febin) has been incredibly friendly and helpful, assisting me in customizing it to fit perfectly with my website's theme. I'm now eagerly awaiting to see the results, but I'm hopeful that it will help improve them.

Suritt
Spagna
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 9 aprile 2024

14 febbraio 2024

have only just started to use it so cant review yet however I have contacted the help team today twice to clayify some points for me and they are wonderfully helpful and thats always a great sign. so 5 stars for customer service

Great Home Entertaining
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 15 febbraio 2024

28 dicembre 2023

I contacted Dhinakar regarding the product ad on edit and he was superb. The amount of detail was fantastic. 5 stars, thank you so so much.

L'SAUVE®
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Logbase ha risposto 29 dicembre 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

17 gennaio 2024

Works well and very quick and efficient customer service, when needed

comfortti-hu