Recensies (1.716)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2024

The Price is Right, Decent customization, Good Customer Service!
I really appreciate the Freemium model where you pay per conversion, that feels much safer as a small business than committing to an app with too many features I don't need that's way overpriced.
I also think they have quite a lot of good customization options, especially given that it's free (until it helps you sell something).
My one criticism is the backend is a little more text based than visual, although there is a preview of the result, but if you're more of a visual designer than a computer programmer, all the text options are a little intimidating. But it's pretty intuitive! Really, very few compaints.

Foxes and Ravens
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

Support was perfect, only comment is that appointment times are very far in advance, would like earlier availability.

ReLenzMe.Com
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd like to inform you that our chat services are accessible for 20 hours every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out via chat if all Zoom appointments are fully booked. We'll be happy to help.

9 mei 2024

Great customer support. Thank you Febin

FirstBike Africa
Zuid-Afrika
6 dagen gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

Veena helped me calmly and quickly when I set up my upsells and had some questions.

Deborah Wilde Books
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 16 februari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We're constantly striving to improve and would love to know what could have made it a 5-star experience for you. So we have reached out to you by email. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance our app.

9 februari 2024

Jananee was very helpful, thank you!

T Jacobs
Verenigde Staten
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 10 februari 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We have reached out to you via email to check how we can satisfy you to the fullest and receive a perfect rating in the future. This will help us in improving our app's features. Looking forward to connecting with you.

21 december 2023

Easy to use app, and zoom call with Siddarth was very helpful and quick to reposition the upselling widget on my product page.

Lucille & Grace
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 22 december 2023

Thank you for your generous feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

11 oktober 2023

The app is very good. Especially the support given by them. Febin helped us go through the app configuration and explained to us all the features present within

MyTeez
India
1 dag gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 13 oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

19 juni 2024

Shankari was very patient in explaining things to me. Thank you! Great customer service!

Davis Finest
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 december 2022

A great app that does what it should, though it could use better analytics tools. Customer support has been helpful. Recommended.

Pawfect Pals
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 8 december 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have reached out to you by email to understand what kind of analytics you are looking for.

20 maart 2023

Very professional and is a good app for start. Appreciate The staff that help me in translation for the section was needed! Thank you A lot of good modules and a good start label

Fingroup Online
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Logbase heeft geantwoord 20 maart 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot to our team.