Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Plano gratuito disponível. Avaliação gratuita de 30 dias.
Classificação (5)
Avaliações
Programador
558 avaliações
10 avaliações
Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
10 avaliações
26 de janeiro de 2023

very useful.
Support is the best. Every time prontify to help us.
I am at the test fase but very happy with the app.

VaiBuscar
Portugal
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 days
Questão respondida por LogBase 27 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you for your kind review! We have passed the feedback that you sent us to our development team.

23 de dezembro de 2022

A very straightforward and neat upsell application. Integrates nicely in my store and the only improvement I can think of is additional colour/font options to match one's store more closely. Cheers!

MecatlCacao
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
Questão respondida por LogBase 23 de dezembro de 2022

Thank you for giving us our 500th review! And, also for the feedback. We are working on a "do-it-yourself" styling feature and this should roll out in about a month. For now, since we have multiple widgets and every theme is different, we will assist with the styling customization and our team will reach out to you on email to do the styling to suit your store. Cheers!

6 de dezembro de 2022

A great app that does what it should, though it could use better analytics tools. Customer support has been helpful. Recommended.

Pawfect Pals
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por LogBase 8 de dezembro de 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have reached out to you by email to understand what kind of analytics you are looking for.

16 de novembro de 2022

I had an issue with one of the widgets displaying in my store, but the support team were very heplful and the issue was resolved withing 24 hours or so. Thanks!

Cocktail Collective
Nova Zelândia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 days
Questão respondida por LogBase 17 de novembro de 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊

28 de setembro de 2022

App is easy to set up. And support was efficient when I needed help with the widget title placement.

BARKERY OVEN
Malásia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 23 hours
Questão respondida por LogBase 29 de setembro de 2022

Thank you for the review!

25 de julho de 2022

The app itself is well designed, you do need to reach out to the team to make specific changes since you do not have many design option. I do have to say that their team and specificly Siva was super friendly and super helpfull. He tried to understand the needs of my webshop. Thanks for developing this app.

Stera
Bélgica
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 21 hours
Questão respondida por LogBase 27 de julho de 2022

Thank you so much for the review! 🙏😊

7 de julho de 2022

I've just started using the app and so far the support has been amazing! Look forward to seeing the product suggestions in cart addition they've said should be coming in a month as that will really make the app meet our needs.

Milky Clothing
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
Questão respondida por LogBase 13 de julho de 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Our team will reach out to you to understand you cart upsell requirements.

7 de maio de 2022

App is relative easy to use, had to do a zoom call for fix some formatting issues. Appt was easy to set up. Only complaint was, I had a hard time understanding the tech that helped me. But he was extremely helpful and nice.

Vending Pending
Estados Unidos
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 9 months
Questão respondida por LogBase 10 de maio de 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Some of our agents are still learning and probably we could have been better. We'll take the feedback and improve our communication.

2 de março de 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It performs well and I highly recommend adding it if you'd like to encourage higher order values. I think it could be a bit more user-friendly (if you'd like to change the placement and design, you'll likely have to contact their team so they can alter it for you). However, they quickly got to work fixing it for me and now it's exactly how I want it. Thanks!

The Ōm Home
Bermudas
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por LogBase 4 de março de 2022

Thank you Jasmine for the wonderful review. We are slightly disappointed with just 4 stars, but importantly we will take your feedback. Like you mentioned we plan to launch a "do it yourself" styling, but being a new app we are adding features one by one. We will get there and until then you have all our support with styling and customization!

9 de agosto de 2022

Great looking product, with great backup by Siddarth.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to boost sales through upsell and crossell, we use it for selling accessories with our product

Off-grid Collective
Nova Zelândia
Questão respondida por LogBase 10 de agosto de 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊 We have noted your feedback on minimizing support required for styling customization, and will strive to achieve the same.