Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de dezembro de 2023

Easy to use app, and zoom call with Siddarth was very helpful and quick to reposition the upselling widget on my product page.

Lucille & Grace
Reino Unido
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 22 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your generous feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

11 de outubro de 2023

The app is very good. Especially the support given by them. Febin helped us go through the app configuration and explained to us all the features present within

MyTeez
Índia
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 13 de outubro de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

14 de fevereiro de 2024

Veena helped me calmly and quickly when I set up my upsells and had some questions.

Deborah Wilde Books
Canadá
Questão respondida por Logbase 16 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We're constantly striving to improve and would love to know what could have made it a 5-star experience for you. So we have reached out to you by email. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance our app.

14 de fevereiro de 2024

Support was perfect, only comment is that appointment times are very far in advance, would like earlier availability.

ReLenzMe.Com
Questão respondida por Logbase 15 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd like to inform you that our chat services are accessible for 20 hours every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out via chat if all Zoom appointments are fully booked. We'll be happy to help.

20 de março de 2023

Very professional and is a good app for start. Appreciate The staff that help me in translation for the section was needed! Thank you A lot of good modules and a good start label

Fingroup Online
Itália
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 20 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot to our team.

14 de junho de 2023

I had a small problem reaching out to them on a zoom call but once we finally got together they fixed it and it works great. What I like about the app it also will list the variants and give my customers an options without me adding each one separately. At this time I would recommend this app as it is the best one I have found that does exactly what I was looking for.

Gift Basket Village
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 14 de junho de 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

9 de fevereiro de 2024

Jananee was very helpful, thank you!

T Jacobs
Questão respondida por Logbase 10 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We have reached out to you via email to check how we can satisfy you to the fullest and receive a perfect rating in the future. This will help us in improving our app's features. Looking forward to connecting with you.

22 de maio de 2023

Great app! Super easy to use and looks great on whatever theme you're using as it allows for styling as well. There isn't many variations for formatting but that's not a big deal.

MUNCHEES
Singapura
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

10 de março de 2023

The apps really provide the kind of upsell i've needed. Easy to create the offers and the support team are very helpful and fast in resolving my issues. Totally recommended!

Locka Kuala Lumpur
Malásia
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Logbase 10 de março de 2023

Thanks for your kind review. It really a lot for us

17 de maio de 2023

Siddarth was very helpful and stayed with me throughout the whole process of fixing my issue he even used Zoom to help me out. I would definitely recommend

Rivamae