Rezensionen (1.029)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Februar 2024

I really like it, they have great customization, UFE has the best pricing model, imo, as there are all features available from the start and you only have to pay more when you actually sell more. Customer support is also excellent, they even have live chat. I could resolve all my problems quickly and it just works, I am really happy :)

My Store
Deutschland
2 monate mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our product and that our customization options meet your needs. Our team works hard to provide the best pricing model and customer support possible, so it's fantastic to know that it's making a difference for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

22. April 2024

Perfect app and good assistance

Babymoov ES
Frankreich
5 monate mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 24. April 2024

Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're thrilled to hear that you consider our app perfect and appreciate the assistance provided.

22. April 2024

I had some issues positioning some widgets and Athira helped me and she provide the codes to help me. The customer service is Five Stars and the Helped and the App so far I LOVE it.

Kalm NOW
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 23 stunden mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 24. April 2024

Your feedback means the world to us!

We're delighted to hear that Athira was able to assist you with positioning.

Ensuring top-notch customer service is our mission, and we're thrilled to have met your expectations. It's wonderful to hear that you're loving our app so far!

1. Februar 2024

Great app, excellent free option and great pricing structure outside of that. Fast customer service response, would recommend!

Our Apparel UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 2. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Providing valuable and accessible services to our users is a top priority for us.

It's great to know that our customer service team was able to respond promptly to your needs.

We understand the importance of fast and efficient support, and we're delighted that your experience reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for your trust in our app.

26. Januar 2024

First time user of the app UFE , i was a bit nervous as i didn't know how it worked but fortunately Tinu rescued me, she was very patient, extremely professional and friendly.
All my questions were answered and very quickly. I happy to know that we can reach the assistance anytime and they will be there for us.

Well done for the customer service and thanks again to Tinu.

Breakcup
Frankreich
30 tage mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 27. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our customer service team! We are thrilled to hear that our agent was able to assist you effectively and make your first experience with UFE a positive one.

Our team takes pride in providing excellent customer service, and we're delighted to know that you found our representative to be patient, professional, and friendly. It's wonderful to hear that your questions were answered quickly and that you feel confident in reaching out to us anytime you need assistance.

25. Mai 2024

thanks for the perfect service

ZVZ Style
Israel
4 tage mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words!

We’re thrilled to hear that you’re pleased with our service. Providing excellent service is our top priority, and it’s wonderful to know that we’ve met your expectations.

6. Februar 2024

Very good Customer Service with Lishana! This app is so beautiful and it is working perfectly. Thank you

NIFTE Gadgets
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're delighted to hear that you love our app and have found it to be very useful. Our team is always here to provide helpful support whenever you need it.

24. Januar 2024

I recommend this application, it has excellent support. Thanks to Athira from Helixo, who kept helping me constantly step by step to install the application and make my first funnels.

Vidorra
Vereinigte Staaten
2 monate mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review! We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our application and that our customer service agent provided excellent support throughout the installation process and creating your first funnels.

18. Mai 2024

Great Customer Support and great app really worth it!!!!

BanoTrendy
Indien
Etwa 19 stunden mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support have exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback motivates us to keep delivering the best service possible.

10. Januar 2024

Glen was very helpful in repositioning the widget to show where I wanted it. I've already had customers make purchases using the volume discount feature. Would highly recommend!

ElevenLabs - Plant Based Nutrition
Australien
3 monate mit der App
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine hat geantwortet 12. Januar 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience!

We appreciate your positive review and are glad to hear about your successful experiences and that you're happy with our customer service!

Your recommendation means a lot to us!