Kokonaisarvio
  • 4 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
1. helmikuu 2024

I just installed the app, but was very easy to set up very quickly and get an offer created to upsell.

Gardenary Shop
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. joulukuu 2023

Customer service was quick and effective! My theme was a little weird not allowing some of the app functionality to work correctly and they even fixed my theme for me :) Thank you to the SellUp team!

BeSpoke Teknic
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. marraskuu 2023

too early to review. haven't even setup the app yet

Stoned Crazy MN
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 4. joulukuu 2023

I had some issues at first because of using a third-party theme but with prompt response was able to get it rolling

Threaditionz
Pakistan
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
LAUNCHTIP vastasi 30. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for your review.

We checked our support desk but you have not submitted a request.

Some 3rd party themes can have difficulty working out the box. We always recommend official themes from the Shopify theme store.

A support technician has now reached out to assist you.

Kind regards,

Chloe

9. marraskuu 2023

Excellent top service by Dan. He helped us resolve a cart button issue that was experienced by mobile in less than 5 mins. Thanks a lot Dan.

HomeStonePeace
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

We appreciate their expert guidance and support in customizing our website beyond the usual scope.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. lokakuu 2023

Great app and support. Would like a live chat but my issue was solved rather quickly.

Original Duckhead
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2023

I installed the application, and it's quite easy to use. However, the add-ons take too long to load on the product page (On average, it takes 30 seconds).

Esme & Odrilia
Peru
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
LAUNCHTIP vastasi 27. marraskuu 2023

Hi Esme & Odrilia,

Thanks for your kind feedback regarding SellUp.

We had overwhelming traffic for the BFCM which caused a 1-2 periods of slow loading. We have now provisioned more resources and loading is back to normal.

Hopefully SellUp can get to work increasing your AOV for the years ahead!

Kind regards,

Chloe @ SellUp

24. elokuu 2023

This app is very easy to use and configure. It's nice that you can customize several pieces of not only the look/feel but also the content - you can over-ride the default text to make a strong call to action other than just Product Name.

We had a few quirky things in our theme that were not working quite right but Dan had them fixed in no time.

Highly recommend!

Fair Indigo
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
27. heinäkuu 2023

This app is working well for our needs and the support is timely and useful. We had a slight problem with the app working with our theme, but Dan looked into it and was able diagnose that it was a theme change need. Really intuitive app that will work well in most upsell situations.

KnowYourH2O