Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

Sadly after communicating with Santiago the owner of the app he refused to pay back the extra charges that got applied on my store be aware guys!

Vibayaa
Nederland
31 minuten gebruiken de app
27 november 2023

We've only just recently added this app to our store, just in time for BFCM period. It's almost caught us off guard just how valuable an app like this is and is making the team kick themselves for having not added something like this sooner! The app itself is very easy to use and setup. We've had multiple queries with their CS team who have been very helpful! It'd be great if the app updated it's performance on a more often than daily basis to monitor immediate performance from new offers placed online. Other than that, we can highly recommend this app and you'd be missing out on a large portion of revenue if you weren't to use the features this app has to offer.

OddBalls
Verenigd Koninkrijk
19 dagen gebruiken de app
2 oktober 2023

I've had tons of questions and their customer service team is always there to assist. New apps can be tricky but their directions are on point and my customers are loving the deals we are offering.

It's Pearl Time
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 21 augustus 2023

Jaap and the team are very supportive. They've already fixed my issue for now. However, the script by coding should be considered to change to a better set-up version so that we no need to use code anymore on both targeting product IDs or offer IDs.

CABINZERO
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
21 september 2023

Great app with a great support team. They are VERY responsive and go the extra mile to help. We use this for post purchase thank you page and pre purchase pop up suggestion, both work great!

NHIM APPAREL
4 maanden gebruiken de app
30 mei 2023

Highly recommend this app, it's also the only app as far as I know where you can customize the upsell to the locale of the customer. Which we really need so we can add upsells in the local language. Also support is SuperB, best I ever had. They listen to feedback! Highly recommended!

LifeVac
België
3 maanden gebruiken de app
17 november 2023

We stumbled upon a fantastic app with excellent customer support. It's impressive how Jaap, the founder, shows genuine care for his customers, offering quick responses and eagerly meeting their requirements. The app is incredibly straightforward and reliable in its functionality. Without a doubt, it earns a five-star rating and comes with my strong recommendation.

H.V.M.N.
8 dagen gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

I would say one of the best support teams for any app. I needed help with a custom issue and they are helping make it happen! Very responsive

Fashionable Hats
1 dag gebruiken de app
26 oktober 2023

Amazing service from Jaap! Love the app!

We couldn't figure out how to do a super complex upsell strategy and Jaap got it done within a few minutes.

Highly recommend the app!

BonLook
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
28 juni 2023

Great App and the customer support is by far the best we've ever had with any app integration. Thanks Jaap!

Bartact