Vajro ‑ Mobile App Builder , 1,750件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年4月23日

I love the Vajro App! I was nervous about getting an app because I have no experience or knowledge in managing one, but Vajro made it so simple. The integration with shopify was super easy, they walk you right through everything. I have yet to use all the features but just the app alone is amazing. And when issues arise, which have been very few for me, their customer service is beyond amazing. They are friendly and quick in their responses.

Olive Poppie
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年5月4日

Hi Olive Poppie Team,
Our team takes pride in providing seamless integration with Shopify and ensuring that our platform is user-friendly for all levels of experience. And we’re glad that we were able to make your app journey simple and enjoyable.

Aakash

2024年5月16日

I've thoroughly appreciated the process and the simplicity of setting up my new app. The team has been incredibly supportive, assisting me with anything I need or any new concepts I need to grasp. I admire all the features the app offers, and the team's proactive approach is commendable—they're always prepared to lend a hand. Right from the beginning, the team at Vajro Aakash has displayed a deep understanding of our requirements

KKGROUPS
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年5月23日

Hi KK Groups Team,
We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with us and that you appreciate the simplicity of setting up your new app. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional support and ensuring that you have all the assistance you need.

Tara

2024年4月3日

We love the Vajro team! They are so professional and knowledgeable! Kirthiga is wonderful to work with!!! If you are looking for an app this one is by far the most user friendly!

EK | The Boutique
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年4月15日

Hi EK | The Boutique Team ,
We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your experience with Vajro and finding our team professional and knowledgeable. We're honored to have you as part of the Vajro family, and we're committed to helping you succeed every step of the way!

Sumit

2024年4月11日

I spent months communicating with this team back in 2022. They promised great features if I subscribed to their premium tier and we would get custom made banners and sections on our product pages. So fast forward to 2024, after paying the fees for over 12 months, including full fees for over 8 months, no one implemented ANYTHING on our app, and we NEVER made a sale as customers found it too difficult to use as no information was in our product page. Every single time I contacted them, they would give me an account manager to tell me what they would do, but weeks after weeks, months after months, nothing every happened, and the app opening time was over 10 seconds long, customers do not have any interest in using our app. Then after I asked for a full refund for the past year, they scheduled a call with me promising not to charge us for the next 6-8 months while fixing everything for us. Then they did at least add some functional sections to our product pages, they changed our opening screen to what we don't want to keep. At the same time, never received a refund, and they continue to charge us. If the refund or fee waiver isn't done, then we may initiate a complaint process for a chargeback for all the fees we have paid.

No Face Skincare
オーストラリア
2024年5月9日

If I could give Vajro a 10 star review, I would! We just changed over from Plobal and I do not have any developer background skills and Porselvi made the process extremely seamless. In 1 hour we updated everything to make the change over and in less than 48 hours our new app was ready to go. Look forward to using Vajro for our business growth.

Supermarket Italy
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年3月6日

This is a great mobile app solution, it integrates with Shopify and works really well. Their customer service team and my account manager Pavithra are very responsive and helpful with getting any issues resolved in a timely manner.

Bluestreak Crystals
イギリス
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年3月11日

Hi Bluestreak Crystals Team,
We’re delighted to hear that you find our mobile app solution great. The seamless integration with Shopify is definitely a key differentiator for us. Providing helpful support is at the heart of what we do, and we’re glad to hear that they could promptly resolve any issues you encountered.
Wishing you continued success.

Gopal

2024年4月27日

They are a game changer! My mobile app is running great and the customer service is immaculate! They respond right away every time and help me fix my problems! Sourav and his whole team are great!

Dolo Exotics
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年5月4日

Hi Dolo Exotics Team,
We're thrilled to hear that your mobile app is running smoothly and that you're impressed with our customer service. At Vajro, providing timely assistance and ensuring your app's success is our top priority.
Wishing you continued success.

Mohit

2024年2月27日

It was a super smooth experience since the inception at Vajro. Tara and Aakash have displayed a deep understanding of our requirements. They took the time to listen attentively to our ideas, goals, and vision for the app. The onboarding was very efficient.
The design part was also as easy as everything. Kirthiga was super quick to replicate the design we wanted with the app. We are also loving the after sales service. The entire Vajro team is just a text away. All our queries were resolved in no time. Thanks and all the best.

VioletVibes
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年3月5日

Hi VioletVibes Team,
We’re thrilled to hear that your experience with Vajro has been great. We strive hard to understand and meet all of our customer expectations. And glad to hear that we made your dream app come true with our easy design customizations and our support.
Looking forward to delivering continued excellence for your mobile app.

Aswin

2024年2月8日

I highly recommend this Vajro developer to everyone. I received on-time resolution, excellent service, and very friendly customer support. Personally, Vaishnavi has very good knowledge; she helped me a lot. They offer numerous features and provide articles to understand them better, along with a user-friendly Vajro dashboard. Overall, it's great!

Guduchi Ayurveda
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年2月13日

Hi Guduchi Ayurveda team,

We’re so glad to hear that you’re enjoying Vajro’s numerous features and finding our articles helpful. Our goal is to make the Vajro dashboard user-friendly and easy to work with, and we’re pleased to hear that you agree with us.
Your success means a lot to us!

Aakash

2024年5月9日

Very helpful with all of the information and all of my questions. They took the time they needed to do everything right.

The Pink DIva TX
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Vajro Incが返信しました 2024年5月23日

Hi Pink Diva TX team,
We're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you thoroughly and answer all your questions. We always strive to ensure everything is done right and appreciate your recognition. Looking forward to continuing to support your needs!

Tara