Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 13% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 maggio 2024

Effortless integration and fantastic support! No more lost orders that will save us a huge amount of time and money. Highly recommend Valider to all Shopify store owners.

Wander Jewellery
Spagna
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2024

Can't recommend this app enough. It provides a lot of different rules to prevent problematic addresses that might happen as PO box, gopost, etc. Also, Wilson from the support team provided above-and-beyond support which I never found in other apps.

eldafrangi
Italia
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 maggio 2024

This app takes only few steps to configure, and I believe the outcome will be great both for my business and my customers.

ORORE
Francia
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 agosto 2023

This is an excellent app, to be honest. Everything was set up in 2 minutes, and bump... It's done. The app will help you to prevent failed deliveries and save a huge cost. The support agent was very quick and helpful in response, thank you.

Modern Clayy + Co
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 agosto 2023

Valider is likely the best app that can solve any address-related issues e-commerce stores have to deal with on a daily basis. Whenever an address issue happens like bad formatting or forgotten details, Valider instantly informs customers on the Thank you page that changes need to be made. Looking forward to getting email notifications in the upcoming release.

Early2bed
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 luglio 2023

Moved here from a terrible app. This app is much easier to use, clean UI and clear UX. And most important, it works very well without any issues.

U.N. Luggage Canada
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 giugno 2023

Couldn’t get the app to validate any of my orders, and it kept giving me this weird error message on my checkout page. I tried to email support but nobody has responded in 3 days - not sure if they’re in business or not.

Spokane Equestrian Club
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Valider ha risposto 5 giugno 2023

Hello there,

This is William from Valider Support Team, and I hope this email finds you well.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Upon investigating the matter, we found no record of any communication from your end regarding the issues you encountered with our app. We take customer support seriously, and we strive to respond promptly to all inquiries. It's disheartening to hear that your email was not addressed within a reasonable timeframe, as this is not the level of service we aim to provide.

Secondly, to better understand the problem you faced and provide you with the necessary support, could you please provide us with additional details? Specifically, we would appreciate it if you could share the error message you encountered on your checkout page. This information will help us investigate the issue thoroughly and implement any necessary fixes.

Our team is committed to rectifying this situation and ensuring that you have a seamless experience with our app. We value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to address the issue directly. Once we receive your response, we will prioritize your case and work towards a resolution promptly.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Wiliam
Valider Support Team

22 agosto 2023

The Valider app has saved us a lot of time and money. It is well-worth at the minimal cost. The support team was fantastic.

Jamcat Candles