Valutazione complessiva
4,5
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 giugno 2023

Ok, the app is very simple to use and does what you would expect. Chat support is fast and efficient.

GardPoolShop
Italia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 marzo 2023

Utpal and the rest of the team were great to work with and promptly assisted us with resolving a minor issue after our initial deployment of the app. Works as intended!

CatEye America
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 dicembre 2019

This app does what it says it does. Customer Service is fast and on point. Overall satisfied with my experience with this developer so far.

Huggy
Indonesia
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 28 febbraio 2020

Very easy to use. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have drop-down product descriptions!

Eco Tooth
Regno Unito
13 novembre 2022

I needed some adjustments to ensure the product page was streamlined and easier to navigate. The assistance I received from the Starrapp Studio Support team was really helpful. The support team members assisted me in with three different areas that I was having some trouble fixing on my own. Many thanks to Laxmikant, Utpal, and Shreya.

Peachy Secret
7 settembre 2020

The app works as described and when we needed help on the set-up, the response was prompt and helpful.

B&FC Online Refectory
Regno Unito
StarApps Studio ha risposto 8 settembre 2020

Hey Paul,

I am so glad that we were able to help you set up the app in your store. Trust us, your variant description game has skyrocketed ;)

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, it’s always a pleasure talking to you.

Cheers!
Riyona Mukherjee
Merchant Success Team

3 luglio 2020

It is a very useful app!! Easy to set up. More importantly, the support team is great. They responded to my questions and requests quickly. Thank you!

EZ Vanities
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 ottobre 2019

Easy to use and great customer service! Looks great too on our site, both in the product descriptions and in the FAQs section

Toki Mats
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 febbraio 2020

Great app, and great customer service. They were able to customize my tabs to fit my theme design and Its Perfect the way it organizes variants descriptions.

ExcellentPhoto
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 luglio 2020

Great app and I highly recommend using it. The support team have been excellent, answering all my questions and making sure the app works for my store.

EOS IT Solutions