Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar.
Betyg (5)
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2023

Awesome app with a ton of features, would certainly recommend it to anyone else. Jake personally didn't ask for a review, but his efforts made me feel that it's my duty to provide one. Great app and team!

Swish
Lettland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 dagar
25 januari 2023

The app is very user friendly with multiple swatches and great customer service and technical support.

Sovereigns Apparel
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 dagar
24 januari 2023

I have been using this app for 2 weeks. It is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed. Would highly recommend this app for anyone using variants.

Cghomestyle
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 7 dagar
23 januari 2023

Great app, works perfectly! Also, customer service is excellent and communicates quickly with you! Easy 5 star rating.

Modern Paw Prints
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 dagar
16 januari 2023

The plugin is great, the handling is intuitive and super easy. I was looking for exactly such a plugin to sell product variants better and to give customers the best shopping experience. The support is faster than light and extremely polite and competent. I would recommend this plugin anytime.

PP-Berlin
Tyskland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 dagar
12 januari 2023

The application is very complete and the technical service is very fast and effective. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Cherubina Official
Spanien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 12 månader
Redigerat 10 januari 2023

Very useful app, works exactly as expected, and honestly very good, quick customer response. I had an issue where after the variant images were applied, the rounded corners of the images (part of the theme's design) were gone. They fixed that quickly. If I were to nitpick I'd say it could be faster. I'm moving over from another system and have thousands of photos to upload for nearly 100 variants of each product. Assigning them to the variants is a slow process, and a few times I got rate limited. But that's only if you have huge amounts of variants like me, otherwise I think the whole process should be very swift.

Coscraft
Storbritannien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 dagar
7 januari 2023

This App works effortlessly. The SUPPORT is speedy QUICK and very thorough. This App is EXACTLY what we've been looking for! If you need an App to display swatches of multiple product variants on your website, this is the EXACT App you need. Works super WELL. Very Customizable! Highly Recommend!

URBN ZONE
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 11 dagar
Redigerat 20 december 2022

This app is amazing. Very easy to use. Delivers exactly on its promises and works like a charm. I recommend it 150%, you won't be dissappointed.
And added bonus : the support is great. Very reactive, and very helpful when needing custom actions.

Fairytale
Frankrike
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 8 månader
14 december 2022

Very fast response.
I had a great experience.
Especially thank to Jake.
Your rapid support helped me much.

Cornier