Variant Option Product Options , 984件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2023年11月7日

Excellent app, does exactly what was required. And support was fantastic when used. Would recommend.

absolutelanyards.co.uk
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年11月6日

I have search for customization apps. The app should also offer any upcharges and add to price. I have found it tedious to either know code, or manual installs. This app is by far the best that I have used and works perfect for my upsell add ons. I actually came across on a Youtube search and one company was using it. I have found it is so very easy to create and at the same time extremely user friendly. You have nothing to lose with a trial period. Have not needed tech support yet to make an further comments, if I do I will update review. Nice work team

Jones & Co. Leatherworks
アプリの使用期間:24日
2024年1月11日

The app looks clean, and the service if there are any problems is also amazing!

Aliva-Wellington
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:23日
2023年11月10日

This app is absolutely AWESOME! I am not a computer person. I enjoy being creative and making pretty things. Setting up my online store was a struggle until the Shopify agent recommended this app. So grateful to the developers for making it make sense! It is so easy to navigate. I can't say enough great things!

Bab's Crafts
アプリの使用期間:21日
2023年10月25日

This app is user friendly, and Martin's customer service is GREAT! I was experiencing an issue with my account and he fixed it quickly, then sent follow up emails with other tips I would not have even known to think of. The ease of use and the customer service has made the launch of customizable jerseys on our website a positive experience.

Seattle Storm Team Shop
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年11月12日

This app is well thought out and works much better than similar apps in the Shopify App Store.

For my application, I needed to specify add-ons to increase the value of each cart and also offer customers more flexibility.

It looks good in the cart, and works effectively and efficiently.

Customer service has been fabulous.

Impressive, all the way around.

The Color Concierge
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年12月13日

The service is good

LDB Duel
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月27日

So far, the app has been great. It allows me to add very important variations for my customers including personalization. Since a large part of my customer base wants to personalize, this is crucial for me. I haven't needed customer service so I can't comment there. But I appreciate the opportunity to give this review and hope others will try the app.

Beespoke Decor by Laura
アプリの使用期間:16日
Relentless Appsが返信しました 2023年9月28日

2023年12月28日

Super App, die mit Debutify Theme kompatibel ist. Kann ich nur empfehlen!

PfootoPrints™
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Relentless Appsが返信しました 2023年12月29日

Tak for anmeldelsen

2023年10月25日

Good app and if you got any problem the support is active

LoveMyst