Recensies (1.023)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 mei 2024

Good product, good support.

Orange Fox Custom
Vietnam
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

Easy to use and very clear.

Be Lovely - by jenny
Nederland
16 dagen gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Great app ,but makes my Shopify checkout super slow. As soon as you select a product with the 'add image' option my checkout does not load at all

StickyHub
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer 9 uur gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2024

I am sorry you were having issues with the app Johan. I just sent you an email, please respond and we can look into and fix the issue as soon as possible.

Jon
Relentless Apps

22 maart 2024

The app was super helpful with listing variants to products and adding customization. Super thankful!

Magnolia Threads
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 23 maart 2024

Thank you so much for the review. If you need any help with anything let us know.

23 april 2024

I have encountered a very important problem. I have contacted you. Please reply to me as soon as possible.
My email address to contact you is: service@getfamilygifts.com

Getfamilygifts
China
3 dagen gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 24 april 2024

I just checked and it looks like Paypal or Shopify fixed the issue you were having with paypal and draft orders.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We did everything in our power to notify Shopify and Paypal about the issue to have them fix this as quickly as possible.

If you have any more questions or need any help please send us an email.

Jon
Relentless Apps

29 februari 2024

We had questions about multilingual translation and they were very efficient in allowing us to translate our variants into 2 languages (FR & EN) and display the variant images.

Naturehike
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 april 2024

perfect and easy to use.

BYRNE SURF
Australië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 6 april 2024

Thank you for the review. Let us know if you need any help

3 februari 2024

This is one of my favorite Shopify apps. It’s very straightforward and very simple to use. The cost is not exorbitant for what it does. And it makes my life much simpler. If you were looking for something to add variance to your Shopify products I recommend this app wholeheartedly. Well done guys.

Dogo Argentino USA
Verenigde Staten
2 maanden gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

You won't have to spend much time in learning this. It's simple to use. And support team is great, they respond to mails quickly. Thank you and great work Relentlessly!

T20 Opticals
India
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
14 februari 2024

Really easy to use. Allow me to give lots of different personalisation options to customers. Simple, easy, works well. Thank you

Little Lullaby Gifts