Recensies (1.021)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 juni 2024

Excellent app to create custom variations. The customer service is amazing. Would be lost with out this app.

Pay Weekly Beds UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
7 april 2024

I really enjoy using your app to build up our custom bikes online. While I don’t have a lot of them on each of our sites (bacchettabikes.com and bentupcycles.com), they really add to the bespoke feel that we are trying to create in our business. And you are always so responsive if I have a question. Thanks!

Bacchetta Bikes
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
1 juni 2024

The app is great but the customer service is even better, with Jon being on hand almost instantly with any problems I had. Would definitely recommend!

E-Bikes Express
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

I recently created my online restaurant store on Shopify, offering home delivery and pickup options. As I was adding all the options from our menu (choose your dressings, salsas, preparation options, etc.) it became quickly apparent that there were many variants for some dishes. The options in this app allowing the look and simplicity for how customers choose their variants is excellent. My restaurant has been on that big online platform that takes a 30% commission on every order. Customers have said that my restaurant website is BETTER than my listing and menu design on that big platform, and this app is part of why my customers like my online restaurant ordering superior.

Bistro Mercurio
Mexico
3 maanden gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

I love the app! Very easy to use and make changes. It would be great if there was an option to add a price with the selections.

Magination Mekha
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Relentless Apps heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Hi, you will be happy to know that you can add price add-ons with selections. It is available on our Advanced Plan.

I sent you an email with more information on how to do this.

Thank you for the review!
Have a great day,

Jon
Relentless Apps

10 juli 2024

Excellent app to have on Shopify!

SpoilerKing
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

Easy to use app & great customer service. Exactly what we needed for more variant options that are easy to manager & add/edit.

R2 Creative Designs
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

Quick feedback! Unlike alot of apps/themes.

LifeArtVision
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

As a beginning small business owner, I had no idea how to build a website...I found Variant and I love it...its very easy to use and does exactly what I need!

Circle of Life Memorial Jewelry
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

I had a few questions and they responded right away a with a solution and helped get it taken care of on my Shopify store right away. I highly recommend working with this app for stores that need more than 3 variants!

Savage Cadillac