Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 ottobre 2022

Great app, I wanted it just for creating products linked as variants and nothing else. The support team made this possible for me via their chat function. Im very happy so far.

A Fine Pair of Shoes
24 marzo 2023

Just set this up and Utpal replied to me straight away and made all the changes I need to get started properly and even made me a video explaining! Thanks so much amazing service

Shimmyshine
3 febbraio 2023

Great app, really easy to install and so many features to customise. Developers are very helpful too- thanks Utpal :)

INSTANT SWIM
19 luglio 2022

Very nice service, thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eyesharelens
Cina
8 febbraio 2023

Really easy set up with a good range of design options that can suit almost any store. Customer service was great when I had a question.

Gym Face
27 aprile 2022

Awesome app.. exactly what I needed, Just wanted to show color options available on my collections pages. Some small issues but the response from the team was almost instant.. and issues were fixed fast!

Hobo Lax
Stati Uniti
25 ottobre 2019

Cant use the App,
if I want to change something it needs about 8 hours to display it on my website and support doesn't answer me...

Inusocks
Germania
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
StarApps Studio ha risposto 7 novembre 2019

Hey Silas,

Thanks a ton for your valuable feedback.

The browser cache issue has now been rooted out as it was creating a lot of trouble for merchants. We rethought about how to handle it, and with your feedback, we were able to resolve it. We really can't thank you enough for this.

As you've been our guiding angel, we've made the app free for you. Feel free to re-install it and write back to us so that we can apply the offer.

We are eagerly waiting to see our app installed in your store.

Cheers!
Shubham Vats
Merchant Success Manager

21 dicembre 2021

Perfect services and support, i highly recommend them and their app :)..............................

The Raven WIP
Francia
29 agosto 2022

Aplicación muy completa para hacer variantes de productos, con muchísimas funcionalidades. Para mí lo mejor los grupos de producto, poder agrupar distintos productos y que estos figuren como variantes dentro de uno.

seven peaks online
Spagna
2 settembre 2022

The app lives up to it's name thus far, also fantastic customer service and quick turn around on troubleshooting.

SkinKandy