Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 dicembre 2023

A great app, a must if you want to customize each variant on a different product page. Great customer service, specially riyona who was very helpful on some custom requests.

koddori
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 dicembre 2023

Best swatch app we've used on Shopify, also excellent customer support!

Shore
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2023

I can only give 5 stars, if I could I would give 10.
The application is what I am looking for and it makes the website look infinitely better for the client's navigability and that is the fundamental thing.
Understanding the operation at first is a little big, but you quickly understand that with everything it offers, it has to be as broad as the amount of things it offers.
This is really not a problem, because now comes the best, the customer service is out of this world, I have never seen a team that cares so much about helping, it is incredible! and especially who was assisting me: Nikhilesh, an outstanding professional.
I fervently recommend the app, the presence of your website will look like a multinational.
Don't hesitate, it's worth it for what it serves and for the attention. all perfect.

Oceanica
Spagna
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2024

Great app ! Exactly displaying our variants as we needed ! It's important for customers to be able to see the visual and not only the text. Solving a basic issue from Shopify app not being able to provide this feature. Customer Service could provide faster service.

Bundle
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

this app is critical for my store. Grouping specific products together is the main feature I was after and it works great. I do not believe any other app offers this functionality. Worth every penny!

Western Mavrik
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 ottobre 2023

The first thing ti say is that it works an it is brilliant!
Adding swatch to a product us not as simple as it seems because there can be many variants. These guys have turn it into an art form. Also a big shout out for ther support of the app, especially Laxmikant from StarApps Studio. He is a genius!

Berk Cashmere
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 gennaio 2024

I really love this app and how many customization options there are. I had to contact the tech support to further customize some things and they were super quick to reply and help. I highly recommend this app.

nobe
Finlandia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
1 novembre 2023

I've been using the app for 3 years now - nothing to say it works and support is really reactive.

L'ŒIL DE TOKYO
Francia
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2024

10/10 app loved having it!

Inclusive Exchange
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2023

Utpal provided an exceptional support service for me! He cleared my problems within a minutes and even offered to help with my other product listings! I would highly recommend him if you ever needed help

Charmonti