Recensioni (1.249)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 maggio 2024

Excellent support - promptly received by Nikhilesh, problem fixed with immediate effect. Always a pleasure working with this team.

NordicWallArt.com
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

Great app and great Support. Their team helped me to get my swatches exactly how I wanted them in a very short amount of time. Very happy with this app and highly recommend!

SEE (Test Store)
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

This app solved a few issues for me and the customer service by Nikhilesh has been fabulous!

faddens.ie
Irlanda
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

I had a lot of display problems, the product images were misaligned in collections, the product variants were not well visible... It took a while to get an answer at the beginning (of course it was Friday), but in the end they solved everything very well. I am very happy to have achieved a feature that very few variants apps have: Change main image of products grouped in collection page without having to access the product page.

Moûtt Girls
Spagna
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 giugno 2024

App is very easy to use and Nikhilesh was great help. He answered questions and added some custom script for me. Great app

carol's boutique
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

This application is incredible and hard tasks that require programming turns to the soft tasks, just switch on and enjoy all its benefits. I am using for the product group in two of my shops during a few years. Also, the support team is great and responds very quickly. Thank you very much!

Linen Notes
Lituania
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 giugno 2024

Nikhilesh is an absolute legend. I had some customization requests that weren't available out of the box and he went above and beyond for an hour with me in the live-chat, coding a custom solution. Very happy with the results, and thanks Nikhilesh.

Lifegoals
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 luglio 2024

Im happy with the app. Works as promised and looks good!

Nylla
Paesi Bassi
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 maggio 2024

Great app, performing great, with great support team. The support team does everything they can to help you as best as possible and to fulfill your wishes. Highly recommended; In my opinion a leading app in terms of swatches.

VIN & SNÖ
Paesi Bassi
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

Amazing app! It works perfectly, achieves the goal, and allows for numerous design adjustments, which for me is essential to ensure everything aligns with the theme of my website. The product groups is really a great feature.

Aloe Jewels