Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 ottobre 2023

Swatch King, has been a great asset to our Shopify store. Provides a very intuitive user experience while making the back end easy to admin. On the one occasion that things were not going as planned, tech support took care of the situation within the first day.

Cheers

PJ Karpiak

Alice's Wonderland, Inc.
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 dicembre 2023

A great app, a must if you want to customize each variant on a different product page. Great customer service, specially riyona who was very helpful on some custom requests.

koddori
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 gennaio 2024

Perfect and fast service and the app makes your store look 10x better.

Valista Amsterdam
Paesi Bassi
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Great app and they are really helpful if you get stuck!

Søster Swim
Norvegia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 novembre 2023

Easy to navigate and plenty of options to personalize the look. Customer service is fantastic. Give it a try.

livijean
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2023

Based on my experience so far, this a an excellent app with a superb, professional, prompt customer service team. I highly recommend it.

Jorge C.

My Store
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
26 novembre 2023

Great plugin and so many features to cater several needs. Great and instant supporT!

One of a Kin
Emirati Arabi Uniti
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

this app is critical for my store. Grouping specific products together is the main feature I was after and it works great. I do not believe any other app offers this functionality. Worth every penny!

Western Mavrik
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 gennaio 2024

App was fairly easy to set up. The support is really good they were able to help me get swatches on one of my custom pages. Thank you Swatch King!

Merch Baddies
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 gennaio 2024

I really love this app and how many customization options there are. I had to contact the tech support to further customize some things and they were super quick to reply and help. I highly recommend this app.

nobe