Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 ottobre 2023

Swatch King, has been a great asset to our Shopify store. Provides a very intuitive user experience while making the back end easy to admin. On the one occasion that things were not going as planned, tech support took care of the situation within the first day.

Cheers

PJ Karpiak

Alice's Wonderland, Inc.
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 dicembre 2023

Best swatch app we've used on Shopify, also excellent customer support!

Shore
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

this app is critical for my store. Grouping specific products together is the main feature I was after and it works great. I do not believe any other app offers this functionality. Worth every penny!

Western Mavrik
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 marzo 2024

Très bonne communication, service client impeccable!
Merci beaucoup

Lysieparis
Francia
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Great app and they are really helpful if you get stuck!

Søster Swim
Norvegia
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 novembre 2023

This app does exactly what we were looking for and support is very helpful and quick to respond. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

FOR ALL KIND
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 settembre 2023

How well I(Nikhilesh) understood your query?very well
Were you able to get the solution within expected time?yes
Any feature of the app worth mentioning that made you awe-struck? just that it does the job the way i wanted it is awstruck
How easy/difficult it was to use the app? once it is installed that is ok.
How has the app performance been? very good
How important you think the app is for your store? your app is central in the functioning of my store. It is most important app in my store.

thank you to make it available to us.

Esprit de l'Himalaya
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 agosto 2023

I've been using this app for a few years now and as it has evolved, it's only gotten better. I'm now changing which features we use and how it looks it into our new site and the customer service is amazing. I tend to need very specific features and customizations and Ivan has answered every question I had . When I had a request which was a little less straightforward, he passed it up the chain and Utpal helped me come up with a better solution than I had thought of.

This app has so many different types of customizations and options. Right now my favorite is the ability to group products so they can be individual in a collection but show as variants. I highly recommend this app!!

Jao Brand
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 ottobre 2023

The first thing ti say is that it works an it is brilliant!
Adding swatch to a product us not as simple as it seems because there can be many variants. These guys have turn it into an art form. Also a big shout out for ther support of the app, especially Laxmikant from StarApps Studio. He is a genius!

Berk Cashmere