Protects Your Images
Stops dragging and dropping to save images, keyboard shortcuts, and right clicks on the client to prevent image theft.
Protects Your Text
Stops copy/paste, right clicks, and keyboard shortcuts to prevent blatant text theft and protect your written work.
Logs Custom Legal Notice
Vault will automatically log your custom legal copyright theft warning as a custom alert on prohibited shortcuts/activity
Disable Right Click w/ Vaultの詳細情報
- Anyone, including your Competitors, can easily copy-paste your site content in most modern browsers and then claim it as their own.
- Content is King, and having your text and images displayed on other sites may lower your SEO score - lowering your search rating, and losing potential customers and profits.
- Copyright suits are lengthy and expensive.
The Best Solution
- Vault will protect your website's content against the most used exploits in modern web browsers and show you the quality of our Apps.
Active with 1 Click
- Vault will immediately activate upon installation and be loaded upon every request to your site. Say goodbye to the easy exploits of the past!
- Desktop & Mobile Support: Choose different protections for different clients
- Protects Images: Disables right clicks, "Save As", drag/drop to save
- Protects Text: Disables copy-paste, highlighting, and context menu
- Disables Keyboard Shortcuts: Disables save-page, copy and paste shortcuts
- Disables "Save As" & "View Source" Menu
- Logs a Custom Legal Notice
Please note, the "Legal Protection" in Vault's listing refers to the app's customizable Legal Notices to help protect your copyright and ward off potential thieves.
Perfect, it will stop most of the copycats, very easily installed and runs smoothly. To be even better, I would suggest to block other apps that can spy stores
Perfect, except. It does not stop print screen key on the keyboard. I was still able to take a screen shot of the website.
I just installed it and tested it. It’s very extremely easy to set up. Seems to work. Free! So far so good. What’s not to like?