Recensioni (186)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 gennaio 2024

Great support! Also love the components you can add, easily the best landing page builder out there

One Stop Gamer
Stati Uniti
12 gennaio 2024

These guys were super helpful, I stumbled up on a few issues and they resolved it in no time. Thank you Eric, Juan and Chloe you guys are the best

MALLFIFE
Estonia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 dicembre 2023

I was hunting for a free plan that would let me build and publish more than 3 pages for free (the majority seem to only offer 3 free pages and then you have to pay). Veda lets you publish 17 which is more than enough for my needs.

The app is super easy to use and you can create great product pages even on the free plan. I had some questions and Erlic, the live chat assistant, replied within minutes. They were extremely helpful and polite. I'm really impressed so far!!!

Bulwark 4x4
Regno Unito
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 febbraio 2024

Make sure to follow proper procedure if at anytime you need to uninstall the app

Litokin
Regno Unito
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 dicembre 2023

I've tried several page builders, but Veda Builder tops them all for me! It's not just about being affordable – though it definitely is – it's the sheer number of features packed into it. Every tool and option feels thoughtfully added, making my website building experience smooth and enjoyable. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a high-quality, feature-rich page builder without breaking the bank!

My Store
Corea del Sud
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

Still getting used to the app. Haven't sent anything to my store yet.... May upgrade later. :)

Dopamine Hits
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 dicembre 2023

I've tested a bunch of apps, but Veda takes the cake as the best Shopify page builder. Even on the free plan, it's loaded with features. Big thanks to Ms. Chloe for guiding me through. She's super friendly and lovely!

Trolity.Office
Altre isole americane del Pacifico
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

5 stars for this app they have evrything you need to make your dream page thank you juan for your services!!!

shopping smart
Grecia
14 dicembre 2023

Outstanding support from the Veda team, and their application is incredibly useful for creating visually appealing websites. Their customer service is top-notch, offering prompt responses and engaging, thoughtful interactions, particularly with 'Juan'. I highly recommend them.

Mutant
Stati Uniti
7 settembre 2023

Veda Builder has left me absolutely astounded as the ultimate Shopify landing page builder. It's not just about design; it's a powerhouse of sales-boosting features that have taken my business to new heights.

What's truly remarkable is the selection of built-in features like "Buy more save more," Combo discount, Sticky Add to cart, Fake review widget, and before/after sections. These are like hidden gems that have saved me from buying expensive third-party apps.

Affordable and effective, Veda Builder has been a game-changer for my business. I urge anyone considering an upgrade to seize the opportunity – it's a decision that unlocks powerful sections and add-ons that can revolutionize your store's performance and profitability.

9SPACE | EFFORTLESS PRODUCTIVITY