Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 dicembre 2023

I was hunting for a free plan that would let me build and publish more than 3 pages for free (the majority seem to only offer 3 free pages and then you have to pay). Veda lets you publish 17 which is more than enough for my needs.

The app is super easy to use and you can create great product pages even on the free plan. I had some questions and Erlic, the live chat assistant, replied within minutes. They were extremely helpful and polite. I'm really impressed so far!!!

Bulwark 4x4
Regno Unito
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 dicembre 2023

I've tried several page builders, but Veda Builder tops them all for me! It's not just about being affordable – though it definitely is – it's the sheer number of features packed into it. Every tool and option feels thoughtfully added, making my website building experience smooth and enjoyable. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a high-quality, feature-rich page builder without breaking the bank!

My Store
Corea del Sud
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 dicembre 2023

I've tested a bunch of apps, but Veda takes the cake as the best Shopify page builder. Even on the free plan, it's loaded with features. Big thanks to Ms. Chloe for guiding me through. She's super friendly and lovely!

Trolity.Office
Altre isole americane del Pacifico
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 gennaio 2024

My name is Lord Wilson I have close to no website development experience but Vada came with everything i needed from the built in themes buttons already connected to your Shopify store its amazing and so easy to use you wont believe it you have to try Veda!!!!!!!

VIRAL DEALS VAULT
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Veda has a lot of beautiful pages and sections. Furthermore, they have a very prompt and responsible customer service team too. Highly recommended.

MadeForBA
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
25 novembre 2023

SOME OF THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE i HAVE EVER SEEN. ESPECIALLY Erlic WHO REALLY HELPED MY STORE BUILD.

dickr
Taiwan
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Your glowing review is a huge motivation for us! Veda Builder, as a leading Shopify website builder, values your support and feedback. We're dedicated to improving Veda, adding features for a seamless experience.

3 dicembre 2023

Veda is bang for my buck. It's a killer Shopify page builder, and get this—even the free plan is stacked with awesome features.

Big thanks to the support team. You guys rock!

Jiksco HomeGoods
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We're grateful for your 5-star review of Veda Builder! Your support as our Shopify website builder user is invaluable. We promise to keep improving Veda with more comprehensive features.

16 novembre 2023

Ms. Chloe is legit awesome and super useful. Veda is hands down the BEST Shopify page builder. I'm loving the free plan – so generous – and the paid plan? Crazy cheap for all the winning features you get. It's a steal, seriously.

My Store
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2023

Ms. Chloe is a total lifesaver. Veda is the ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Shopify store builder. That free plan is a game-changer, saving loads with all those built-in features. And guess what? It's the only builder that can whip up mega menu headers and footers. Seriously, it's a boss move.

Doshila
Vietnam
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

Veda is totally worth the bucks. It's that one-of-a-kind Shopify theme builder that throws in a bunch of CRO features without the need for any extra addons. Big shoutout to Ms. Chloe for her awesome support and enthusiasm. She's the real MVP!

Rattan Vietnam