Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
1 marzo 2024

Just got to say, Veda Builder totally deserves the love it's getting from us Shopify merchants! Honestly, it's like the most-loved app for tweaking our store themes. They've got a ton of templates that aren't just beautiful to look at but super easy to use, which is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn’t want to get tangled in complicated design stuff.

And the support team? Absolute legends! They walk you through everything, step by step, making sure you get the most out of the app. Plus, they’re super friendly, which makes asking for help a breeze instead of a chore. Definitely a must-have if you're looking to make your store stand out without breaking a sweat.

Yeselle
7 aprile 2024

Oh man, where do I even start with Veda Builder? This thing is a game-changer! It's got so many cool features that boost sales, it's unreal. And the Heatmap setup? Absolute genius. It's like having a secret weapon for your Shopify store.

And let's talk about the support team. They're patient, they're helpful, and they've got your back. Had a problem? Boom, they're on it. They're like the superheroes of customer service.

But the real kicker? It's super cost-effective. I mean, compared to the features it offers, it's a steal. It's like getting a luxury car for the price of a scooter. So yeah, if you're looking for a theme builder, Veda Builder is the way to go. Trust me, your wallet and your store will thank you.

MakGlobalShop
6 aprile 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Veda Builder app for Shopify, and I must say, it was a fantastic experience. The standout feature for me was the ease of use. It's incredibly intuitive, making it a breeze to navigate and build pages. In my opinion, it's the best Shopify page builder app out there.

But what truly sets Veda Builder apart is the customer service. I had the good fortune of interacting with Erlic, who was nothing short of wonderful. He was patient and attentive, helping me out with every query and concern. His assistance made the entire process even smoother.

Given my experience, I would highly recommend Veda Builder. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, this app is a game-changer. It's not just a tool; it's a partner that makes building your Shopify page a joy. So, if you're on the fence, take the leap. You won't regret it.

BRINK'S BOUTIQUE
Francia
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 marzo 2024

After trying a ton of apps, Veda stands out as the best Shopify page builder hands down. And get this—even on the free plan, it's packed with features. Big shoutout to the support team for being patient and supportive throughout. They're the real MVPs!

Safe Hands Early Parenting
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
3 marzo 2024

I've been using Veda Builder for a while now, and I've gotta say, it's a real game-changer for creating websites. The page templates are not only beautiful but super easy to use, which is a breath of fresh air. Plus, Ms. Chloe, who I've had the pleasure of interacting with, is incredibly responsive and helpful. She's always there to assist whenever I have questions or run into any issues. What really sets Veda Builder apart, though, are the many sale-boosting features it offers at a much lower cost than its competitors. It's like getting premium features without the premium price tag. Highly recommend it to anyone looking to create a professional-looking website without breaking the bank or their brain!

Huva
Francia
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2024

I had an excellent experience with Veda's customer support, especially with Chloe, who was exceptionally helpful and understanding. She not only addressed my queries with great patience but also offered me a 3-day trial of the advanced plan to test out one of the features I was curious about. This gesture was beyond my expectations and truly appreciated. Highly recommend Veda for their outstanding service and customer care. Thank you, Chloe and Veda, for making my experience memorable!

Chef box
Emirati Arabi Uniti
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 aprile 2024

GREAT APP, IT REALLY GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO DESIGN PROPERLY.

Words On Wall
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

Tried a bunch of apps, but Veda takes the crown as the ultimate Shopify page builder. It's like a CRO powerhouse all in one, saving me tons of cash. And props to the support team for being patient and supportive—they're the real heroes here!

Roots
Regno Unito
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 dicembre 2023

I was hunting for a free plan that would let me build and publish more than 3 pages for free (the majority seem to only offer 3 free pages and then you have to pay). Veda lets you publish 17 which is more than enough for my needs.

The app is super easy to use and you can create great product pages even on the free plan. I had some questions and Erlic, the live chat assistant, replied within minutes. They were extremely helpful and polite. I'm really impressed so far!!!

Bulwark 4x4
Regno Unito
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Veda has a lot of beautiful pages and sections. Furthermore, they have a very prompt and responsible customer service team too. Highly recommended.

MadeForBA