Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 giugno 2023

Easy to understand and help you create pages with great templates. I recommend veda for those enterprising people.

Aaya Factory
Messico
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 luglio 2023

Best Page Builder I have ever encountered! Out of all the website/landing page builders, this one helped me out the most. 100% Recommend this

OnStylze
Sudafrica
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2023

Veda Builder exceeded my expectations as a non-technical user. The intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality made designing my Shopify store a breeze. The extensive library of elements and blocks allowed me to customize every aspect of my website.

Pakiclothing
Pakistan
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 giugno 2023

I was able to create stunning pages that captured my audience's attention and increased conversions. Thanks Chloe for supporting me.

wingfa24
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2023

Wow !One fantastic application that helps me effortlessly build a beautiful and professional store.

Hebo Light
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 luglio 2023

Impressive Support for Newbies - Enthusiastic, Detailed, and Lightning-Fast!
I'm a newbie, and I couldn't be more surprised by the support team's outstanding service. Their enthusiasm, attention to detail, and lightning-fast responses made my experience truly exceptional. Highly recommended!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

CANAN Bridal
Vietnam
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2023

good app I will share with my friends . it made my shop more professional and i got myself 20 orders

DreamStore
Vietnam
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
3 ottobre 2023

good support

qlp.jewelry
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2023

I was looking for an app to build a collection page for my site's blogs.
I tried several apps before I found Veda's app
First, excellent customer service. I got clear answers to all questions.
And most importantly, I created a beautiful page for the blog list - 5 stars!!

SUPERGUM
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
21 settembre 2023

c'est une belle application, je vous conseille fortement a l'utiliser , et surtout derrière cette application il y'a une équipe très professionnel et très chaleureux, vraiment c'est une belle expérience

Prestige-discount