Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 novembre 2023

Veda Builder is unquestionably worth it as a website builder app for me. The wealth of templates they offer has not only saved me time but also helped me save money by providing a variety of built-in upsell and cross-sell features.

I'd like to extend my appreciation to Mr. Erlic for his support, even during late hours. His assistance has been invaluable, and it's clear that Veda Builder goes the extra mile to support its users. It's been a rewarding experience.

PoedaGar .net
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Thanks for choosing Veda Builder as your Shopify website builder. Your amazing review inspires us to keep improving. We're diligently working to add more features to Veda, diminishing the need for additional addons.

4 dicembre 2023

Excellent services from the Veda team and their app is very helpful in designing an eye-catching website. Their customer support is very good. Timely response and very conservative chat especially " Juan". Highly recommended

Stock Bazar
Pakistan
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 dicembre 2023

Very good application, timely support for sellers

Pawhappi
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

I gotta say, the support team, especially Ms. Chloe, they're super responsive and friendly. Veda Builder, it's like the only one that throws in a boatload of features in their free plan. And for someone like me who's just starting, it's easy to customize. Seriously, this tool's a gem.

My Store
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Your excellent review is incredibly inspiring! Veda Builder aims to be the best Shopify website builder. We're dedicated to adding more features to Veda, aiming for a comprehensive and integrated experience.

28 ottobre 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the incredible Shopify App Builder application you've created. It has been a game-changer for my online store, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results.

From the moment I installed your application, I knew I had made the right choice. Your intuitive interface and user-friendly design made the entire app-building process a breeze. As someone with limited coding experience, your platform enabled me to bring my vision to life without any headaches or frustration.

Here are a few key points that I'd like to highlight:

User-Friendly Interface: Your application's interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even non-technical individuals like myself to navigate and build customized features.

Robust Feature Set: The range of features and functionality available within the application is impressive. I was able to customize my store in ways I never thought possible, enhancing the user experience for my customers.

Responsive Support: Your customer support team has been exceptional. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly, and the guidance provided was invaluable.

Reliable Performance: The application has worked flawlessly, without any technical glitches or hiccups. This reliability is crucial for my business, and your application has exceeded my expectations.

MyDealsAmsterdam
Paesi Bassi
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We're delighted with your positive feedback on Veda Builder, your chosen Shopify website builder. We're committed to excellence and continuously work to make Veda even more feature-rich and self-reliant.

26 gennaio 2024

Muy oportuna la asesoría, me solucionaron el problema.

MEGA BATERIAS
Colombia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

Veda Builder's free plan is incredibly generous. The support, especially Ms. Chloe, has been commendable, offering genuine patience in assisting. I highly recommend giving it a try; it's worth it!

Wander Store
25 ottobre 2023

I've found Veda Builder to be a great Shopify page builder app that suits my needs perfectly. It's packed with a variety of sales-boosting features that have made a positive impact on my store's performance.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Mr. Erlic for patiently answering all my questions. His assistance has been invaluable, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. It's been a very good experience overall.

LKWood Online
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We appreciate your 5-star review of Veda Builder, a top-tier Shopify website builder. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're actively working to enrich Veda with more features, aiming for an all-encompassing platform.

16 ottobre 2023

Veda Builder has truly earned its place as the best Shopify page builder app in my book. The free plan provides a comprehensive set of features to kickstart your journey. As I move forward, I'm seriously considering upgrading to unlock more CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) features.

A special shoutout to Ms. Chloe for her remarkable patience and unwavering support. She's been a guiding light, always there to answer any questions I have. Choosing Veda Builder has been a game-changer for my e-commerce venture, and I'm excited to see where it takes me next.

My Store
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 ottobre 2023

I'd like to extend my gratitude to Ms. Chloe for her guidance on how to easily navigate and utilize Veda Page Builder. Her support has been immensely valuable, making my experience with Veda Builder smooth and efficient.

Trendy Paw