Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 novembre 2023

Ms. Chloe is a total lifesaver. Veda is the ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Shopify store builder. That free plan is a game-changer, saving loads with all those built-in features. And guess what? It's the only builder that can whip up mega menu headers and footers. Seriously, it's a boss move.

Doshila
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 novembre 2023

Ms. Chloe is legit awesome and super useful. Veda is hands down the BEST Shopify page builder. I'm loving the free plan – so generous – and the paid plan? Crazy cheap for all the winning features you get. It's a steal, seriously.

2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 novembre 2023

It's very user-friendly, great for beginners like me. Simple yet effective, and the support team is enthusiastic.

Howe ART Studio
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 novembre 2023

I can confidently say that Veda Builder is the best Shopify theme builder app I've come across. What's truly remarkable is their optimized page templates, which have saved me a significant amount of time and money. With a plethora of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) features included, there's no need for additional app installations.

I owe a big thanks to Mr. Juan for his unwavering support. His assistance has made a world of difference in my experience with Veda Builder. It's been a fantastic journey, and I'm excited to see how it continues to enhance my e-commerce business.

Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your outstanding review! As a staff-picked Shopify website builder, Veda Builder cherishes your positive feedback. Your dedication is our motivation. We're committed to adding more features to Veda, making third-party addons redundant.

26 gennaio 2024

Muy oportuna la asesoría, me solucionaron el problema.

MEGA BATERIAS
Colombia
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 dicembre 2023

Very good application, timely support for sellers

Pawhappi
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
3 novembre 2023

Veda Builder is unquestionably worth it as a website builder app for me. The wealth of templates they offer has not only saved me time but also helped me save money by providing a variety of built-in upsell and cross-sell features.

I'd like to extend my appreciation to Mr. Erlic for his support, even during late hours. His assistance has been invaluable, and it's clear that Veda Builder goes the extra mile to support its users. It's been a rewarding experience.

PoedaGar .net
25 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Thanks for choosing Veda Builder as your Shopify website builder. Your amazing review inspires us to keep improving. We're diligently working to add more features to Veda, diminishing the need for additional addons.

4 dicembre 2023

Excellent services from the Veda team and their app is very helpful in designing an eye-catching website. Their customer support is very good. Timely response and very conservative chat especially " Juan". Highly recommended

Stock Bazar
Pakistan
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 ottobre 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for the incredible Shopify App Builder application you've created. It has been a game-changer for my online store, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results.

From the moment I installed your application, I knew I had made the right choice. Your intuitive interface and user-friendly design made the entire app-building process a breeze. As someone with limited coding experience, your platform enabled me to bring my vision to life without any headaches or frustration.

Here are a few key points that I'd like to highlight:

User-Friendly Interface: Your application's interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even non-technical individuals like myself to navigate and build customized features.

Robust Feature Set: The range of features and functionality available within the application is impressive. I was able to customize my store in ways I never thought possible, enhancing the user experience for my customers.

Responsive Support: Your customer support team has been exceptional. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly, and the guidance provided was invaluable.

Reliable Performance: The application has worked flawlessly, without any technical glitches or hiccups. This reliability is crucial for my business, and your application has exceeded my expectations.

MyDealsAmsterdam
Paesi Bassi
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We're delighted with your positive feedback on Veda Builder, your chosen Shopify website builder. We're committed to excellence and continuously work to make Veda even more feature-rich and self-reliant.

10 novembre 2023

I gotta say, the support team, especially Ms. Chloe, they're super responsive and friendly. Veda Builder, it's like the only one that throws in a boatload of features in their free plan. And for someone like me who's just starting, it's easy to customize. Seriously, this tool's a gem.

13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

Your excellent review is incredibly inspiring! Veda Builder aims to be the best Shopify website builder. We're dedicated to adding more features to Veda, aiming for a comprehensive and integrated experience.