Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
7 agosto 2023

I have used Veda Builder, and I'm truly impressed with what this app offers. That's why I want to give it a 5-star review for the following reasons:

User-friendly interface: The interface of Veda Builder is very easy to use and intuitive. Every action is designed clearly, making it effortless for users to create their desired content without requiring any technical expertise.

Diverse themes and design templates: The app provides a wide range of themes and design templates, allowing me to customize and create unique content in my own style.

Integration of powerful tools: Veda Builder integrates various powerful tools that help me quickly and easily create high-quality websites, mobile apps, and articles.

Excellent customer support: The Veda Builder support team is responsive and friendly. They are always ready to answer questions and provide assistance whenever I encounter any issues during my usage.

Regular updates: Veda Builder receives frequent updates and enhancements, which improve the user experience and bring useful new features.

In summary, Veda Builder is an excellent app for building online content. I am genuinely satisfied and have no hesitation in giving it a 5-star rating. Wishing the Veda Builder team continued growth and even greater success!

Lagom Store
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 luglio 2023

Veda Builder delivers an extraordinary experience that can only be described as truly exceptional! The level of support provided by the Veda team is unmatched - their passion, responsiveness, and dedication to resolving any obstacles I encountered is truly commendable. As someone who lacks extensive coding knowledge, Veda has been a godsend, enabling me to elevate my store's professionalism without any complications or headaches.

I was so impressed with the platform that I quickly made the decision to upgrade from the free plan. While the free plan alone offers an impressive array of features and allows for the creation of stunning stores, the paid plan takes the experience to a whole new level of greatness. What truly sets Veda apart is its inclusion of built-in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) sections, eliminating the need for additional third-party apps. This seamless integration enables me to optimize conversions and boost sales without the hassle of managing multiple tools.

It's no exaggeration to state that Veda stands as the ultimate all-in-one Shopify page builder currently available. From its intuitive interface to its extensive feature set, Veda truly embodies the essence of a comprehensive and versatile solution. I wholeheartedly recommend Veda Builder to anyone seeking a streamlined, powerful, and highly efficient approach to Shopify store design.

Once again, I extend my deepest gratitude to the Veda team for their exceptional work and unwavering support. Thank you immensely for creating such an incredible platform that continues to exceed my expectations and empower me to succeed in my e-commerce journey.

sutifs.store
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2023

Excellent services from the Veda team and their app is very helpful in designing an eye-catching website. Their customer support is very good. Timely response and very conservative chat especially " Juan". Highly recommended

Stock Bazar
Pakistan
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 ottobre 2023

I've found Veda Builder to be a great Shopify page builder app that suits my needs perfectly. It's packed with a variety of sales-boosting features that have made a positive impact on my store's performance.

I'd like to extend my thanks to Mr. Erlic for patiently answering all my questions. His assistance has been invaluable, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service. It's been a very good experience overall.

LKWood Online
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We appreciate your 5-star review of Veda Builder, a top-tier Shopify website builder. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're actively working to enrich Veda with more features, aiming for an all-encompassing platform.

11 luglio 2023

I found Veda Builder, a great app for designing layouts for my store. It's incredibly user-friendly, especially for someone like me who is new to Shopify. I can easily insert and align headlines, paragraphs, images, and anything else I want. I want to express my gratitude to Chloe and their team for their support. The app offers numerous customization options to create the best possible page. I hope the developers will continue to add new modules, allowing everyone to unleash their creativity and design their pages more innovatively.

However, one area that could be improved is the interface loading speed. Enhancing this aspect would make the app even more perfect.

Lallire
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 settembre 2023

Veda Builder is hands down the best Shopify landing page builder, packed with an array of sales-boosting features. What I truly appreciate is the inclusion of fantastic features like "Buy more save more," Combo discount, Sticky Add to cart, Fake review widget, and before/after sections, all right within Veda Builder – no need for additional app purchases.

This app not only offers effectiveness but is also incredibly affordable. It's a smart investment to increase sales. If you're considering an upgrade, I highly recommend it. The powerful sections and add-ons you get with the upgraded plan are worth every penny and can truly enhance your Shopify store's performance.

Unique Light
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
MyShopKit ha risposto 17 dicembre 2023

We're delighted with your positive feedback on Veda Builder! As your Shopify website builder of choice, we're committed to excellence. We're working to add more features to Veda, for a self-sufficient platform.

25 agosto 2023

Veda Builder has emerged as the quintessential all-inclusive Shopify landing page builder that's not just transforming my store, but also my entire business journey. My heart swells with gratitude towards the Veda team, whose dedication has turned my once-ordinary store into a captivating masterpiece that resonates with customers and fuels sales like never before.

Collaborating with the Veda team has been an illuminating experience, and the results have been nothing short of remarkable. With Veda Builder's ingenious sales-boosting features and visually striking sections, my store is not only a sales powerhouse but also a stunning work of art.

What truly sets Veda Builder apart is its ability to save me money by offering features that negate the need for third-party apps. This comprehensive approach to store enhancement demonstrates the Veda team's commitment to providing unparalleled value.

As I look back on my decision to entrust my store's transformation to Veda Builder, I am filled with confidence that it's a choice that will continue to reap rewards. To anyone seeking an all-encompassing solution for their Shopify store, I wholeheartedly recommend embracing Veda Builder. It's a partnership that elevates your business and makes your journey truly unforgettable.

Gathertrip Store
Regno Unito
15 agosto 2023

Veda Builder is the ultimate all-in-one Shopify landing page builder. Initially hesitant about upgrading my plan, my perception changed after a thorough chat with the Veda team. Their honest evaluation of each plan's pros and cons was invaluable. It became clear that upgrading was the right move.

And indeed, upgrading turned out to be the best decision I've made. With Veda Builder, I've witnessed the creation of sales-boosting stores and stunning sections that have transformed my online business. If you're looking to enhance your Shopify store, I highly recommend Veda Builder – it's a game-changer that delivers results beyond expectations.

Handcrafts-Au
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 agosto 2023

Veda Builder has been nothing short of a game-changer for my Shopify store. It's more than just a landing page builder; it's an all-in-one solution that has transformed my online business in ways I couldn't have imagined.

I'll admit, I was initially hesitant about upgrading my plan. Doubts clouded my mind, and I was unsure if it would be worth it. But then I had a heartfelt conversation with the Veda team. Their genuine willingness to help and their thorough evaluation of the plans' benefits and drawbacks completely changed my perspective.

The moment I upgraded, I realized it was the best decision I could have made. My store underwent a remarkable transformation – from an ordinary setup to a stunning, sales-boosting masterpiece. The sections and features provided by Veda Builder have turned my store into a captivating experience for my customers.

To anyone on the fence about upgrading, let me share this: Veda Builder is more than just software. It's a team that genuinely cares about your success. It's a tool that empowers you to create a thriving online business. It's a journey that's worth every step. I can't recommend Veda Builder enough – it's not just a landing page builder; it's a bridge to your dreams.

Wanderlust Pet
20 settembre 2023

Veda Builder is the only Shopify landing page builder that offers mega menu support, giving my store a professional edge. It's packed with sales-boosting features like Buy bundle, Buy X Get Y, Mini cart drawer, Fake review widget, and before/after sections, eliminating the need for extra apps. Special thanks to Juan for his constant support. This is a game-changer for my online business.

Guddy