Recensies (431)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 juli 2024

This app is the best way I've found to get into and edit backend information for both Shopify and Etsy. It's also easy to move listings from one platform to the other! And now that they are coming out with importable updates, changing prices will be easier than ever. I also love the timed update feature, I use this quite often to put things on sale - and then to take things off sale again. No more forgetting!

Tahmi
Meer dan 6 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

I like being able to edit my listings in Vela, over doing it on etsy and shopify. Vela allows me to copy over my listings from Etsy to Shopify and edit them before uploading at my pace. I appreciate the speed that this app has gained over the years I've used it. I've been using it for many years to edit my etsy listings in ways etsy doesn't allow and it made sense to use them for my shopify too.

Candy's Book Thongs
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
29 juni 2024

FIVE STARS...I have had this app for a very long time, the creator is passionate and progressive (always adding new features), customer service is lightening fast and it does what it says it will. Makes editing and getting a look at all your listings at once really easy. Super grateful, buy back your time!

Earthly Abundance
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
28 juni 2024

I recently opened a Shopify store & used Vela to transport all my products over from my Etsy shop. Super easy to use, made it all so quick. Massively thankful for this app. AI suggestions were helpful to improve all my product descriptions in the transfer between shops. Still using it, it makes bulk editing products much easier than in Shopify, and now using it to clean up & improve all my photos. Definitely gets 5 stars from me & well worth the money I paid for it. Had 2 things I needed to ask customer support about, and both times their replies were fast & helpful. Looking forward to them adding Ebay intergration soon.

Glass By Genea
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

I sell on Etsy as well as Shopify. Transferring my products from my Etsy store to my Shopify store via Vela has been smooth and easy! I've been able to learn on my own how to do everything, and if I can't figure it out, there's plenty of Youtube videos out there, and the Vela team always responds to my questions via chat. They walk me through all the steps, until I understand. If you are an Etsy seller, this app is a must!

Honey Bespoke
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

I really enjoyed using the app but the price changes were far too expensive for me. When the only tools I need are to sync listings from Etsy to Shopify, 50USD a month is staggering. Especially considering I only add around 30 listings each month...

I wish there was an option for limited features. I don't need AI generation or social share, I simply need to copy listings from one platform to another. I don't need to sync inventories between the two platforms. Again, I simply needed to copy one listing from one platform to another.

I'll be back if the pricing structure ever changes.

Jester Prints
Australië
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

This is an indispensible time-saver, with world-class support. I got Vela about a year ago to manage my Etsy store, and then migrating all my listings to open a Shopify store (100+ products) took less than 5 minutes. Absolutely worth the tiny amount they charge -- I'm glad they're keeping this app affordable. I couldn't recommend Vela more. Get it.

Richard Miles Photos
2 maanden gebruiken de app
28 maart 2024

This is a lifesaver, specially if you have Shopify and Etsy stores. It will save you countless hours of tedious work. The interface is intuitive and very well-designed. The developers are very responsive and even their AI chatbot is super helpful. The app is also updated regularly with new features and they provide detailed tutorial videos to learn them
Just sign up, you'll be glad you did.

Quetzal Studio
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
11 juni 2024

I had a crisis trying to add a variation on my own with little to no knowledge of these things. I decimated my listings and Justin was right there to support me. Support on this app is really wonderful and I highly recommend them.

Whimsy & Resin Artworks
27 dagen gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

I love the Vela app because, in my opinion, it's the ONLY way to manage multiple listings in one store, or even across multiple channels. My favorite is the "Profile" and the "Bulk Edit" functions. And the genius way to link product photos to variations is the biggest time saver for me. Each of my listings has seven material options and a range of 3-15 size options. Updating these manually would be impossible and an ineffective use of my time. The best part about the bulk edit and photo linking is how I can scan down the photos and variations inventory to double-check that all have linked photos. The variations that still need a photo link have 100% transparency and stand out from those already connected (which have a degree of opacity). Very helpful! Another significant aspect of Vela is the customer support. Every time I have reached out for help in the Chat, Justin responds immediately! You can't beat that! Thank you, Justin!

Debra Gail Fine Art