Arvostelut (463)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. heinäkuu 2022

Usamos esta aplicacion para nuestros envios en Colombia desde hace algunos años. Las funciones basicas de la aplicacion funcionan bien pero tiene sus limitaciones y no se integra con las empresas de transporte locales. En general nos gusta pero podria mejorar

TERRASANA
Kolumbia
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. toukokuu 2020

ASR works well for us...and recently when we had a shipping policy change we ran into some issues. I reached out to support, and they quickly responded helping me work thru it to successful conclusion. Thanks ASR Support!

ZQuiet
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 21. huhtikuu 2023

We have been using this app for a while but suddenly having an issue with assigning the product to each shipping rule. We did not make any changes nor added a new app but suddenly these problems occurred so we can not update any products at the moment which is impacting the sales. I contacted via phone which never really works so contacted via customer service email to ask for help with the matter. They offered to help but still no updates and no follow-up. This is very frustrating. I understand that we are not the only client they have but this is very disappointing with the customer service and no help since the problem occurred which passed 26+ hours. PLEASE HELP US TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH THE APP!

UPDATE: Our problem occurred on Monday around 11:50 AM CDT so we notified the app via email. Then on Monday at 11:27 PM CDT, we received an email from them regarding the solution that might help to fix the issue but it was almost after 12 hours since the email has been sent. On Tuesday at 3:56 AM, I checked their email but the solution they offered did not work so asked for further assistance to resolve the issue. Then at 10:19 AM (Tuesday), the team offered to forward our issue to the developer. Since that email, all throughout Tuesday, I sent 4 emails in total because this was an urgent issue with our online. But, no update or no communication came through. At that point, I had no option but to leave a review because it passed more than 26+ hours since I reported the problem to the app customer service. Thankfully, my review grab the attention of the owner, he was able to communicate with me personally, explained the current situation, and helped to expedite the process. Our website shipping is heavily dependent on this app since we are dealing with complicated shipping methods. And once this caused an issue, most of the sales which are coming from out-of-town customers could not submit any orders which were very urgent matters to our small business. The owner explained why their response was delayed and apologized for the matter which I truly appreciated. With their help, we were able to fix the issue on Wednesday. They explained what caused these issues and assured us this will not happen again. However, I hope that the person who first checked my email regarding the issue could have been thoughtfully looked into the matter and escalated the problem to the developer. Thank you for all your help.

EVE PINK K-POP
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Bambri vastasi 20. huhtikuu 2023

Thanks for your complaint. We could have done better. Our assessment at the time was that this error was only preventing new rates from being configured, rather than existing rates failing and so we didn’t treat your matter urgently. We don’t have developers available to respond to non-critical on short notice. Instead the problem was fixed in around 20 hours. We realize now that not being able to configure a new rate was critical and urgen for you, and your follow up emails deserved a more rapid response. We are sorry. We will try to do better next time. And at least the issue you at has been fixed for you and all users, so we appreciate the feedback.

3. syyskuu 2021

We are using this app to implement shipping charges at checkout for the first time, and it has been incredibly easy to understand and work with! Not only that, but the customer service is phenomenal. In testing we were getting some unexpected rates, and they worked diligently to help understand where the error was and how to correct it. There are a few features I wish were available: the ability to duplicate rates (not clone into a different zone, but duplicate) so you can have the same rates with two different rules sets, or to avoid manually re-entering tables across zones. Also, the ability to include packaging information in table and rule based rates, instead of just in carrier rates. Finally, it would be nice to have rules based on Customer Tags. Overall though, we have been extremely pleased with ASR thus far.

Sunbeam Candles
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. joulukuu 2022

Our product line has been growing more and more complex and though at times custom shipping features (Blended Rates) we were looking might have seemed hidden, the Brambi Customer Success Team has never failed to demonstrate how to achieve the desired solution.

MagnaFlow QA
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 9. huhtikuu 2019

I had some troubles figuring out the subscription plan- but the team was very helpful and contacted me immediately to get it sorted out. Highly appreciated, now to see how the app works out :)

Junkyard Witch
Bambri vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2019

The Lite plan is limited to 2 product groups. If you have unused groups, you can disable them by clicking 'Manage Products' under the group, scrolling down and click 'Disable Product Group', this will take that group out of the product group count towards your plan level. You also need to make sure you aren't using a Blending Rule, a Postal Code Subzone, or Custom Service Code feature. Also, if the plan you expected isn't available, it is always best to contact us first so we can help you to resolve the issue.

5. maaliskuu 2021

The app has some limitations but serves our needs. Support are super helpful if you have questions/problems

Nkuku
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
18. lokakuu 2017

Brian was a big help in setting up the app to do what I needed. I give them 5 stars for customer service. After testing it all the shipping rates were correct. If i could have one more category I would give it 5 stars for functionality. I know I would have to upgrade to another plan just not worth to me yet. I am tough on reviews it is difficult to get 5 stars from me.

Sit Up Doggy Treat
22. helmikuu 2018

This app and the customer service behind it have been extremely useful to our Shopify website. Retailing products that are regulated differently in different states, as well as requiring very specific shipping methods per product, per state, has been difficult finding any other app that could handle our specific needs.

While it has taken a few tech support calls and email threads to setup and accomplish our custom requirements, the ASR team has been very helpful and responsive throughout the process. I would recommend this app to anyone needing custom shipping solutions beyond the scope of Shopify's native shipping parameters. What would make this a 5 star review? Some indepth video tutorials showing how to use the app. Customer Service was able to walk us thru what we needed, but some video tuts would have saved time for both parties. Thanks!

Greyghostprecision
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 27. maaliskuu 2023

After using it for a few months, App seems to work well. We were forced into the middle-tier pay plan since our orders went above a certain limit.

Only 3-stars because after 2 emails and a voice mail over 10 days of trying to get support, I have yet to get an answer back. If you are reading your reviews, please respond to support emails!

UPDATE: Looks like my email was going to spam, and they emailed me back immediately after seeing this review.

Backcountry Discovery Routes