Recensioni (463)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 aprile 2024

Excellent app and even better support! We never really run in to any problems with the app but when we do have a question or something happens that causes an issue the support team are super responsive and get it sorted quick smart. Cannot recommend highly enough if you want to have full control on your shipping options available to your customers

WilliamsWarn
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

We use the Advanced Shipping Rules app on multiple websites. It offers many features, and the support provided is second to none. It is highly recommended for store owners who want to configure a complex shipping matrix with multiple product groups and different rules.

Relaxus Professional
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

This crew is so responsive and helpful. They respond so promptly, answer all of my questions, and help point me in the right direction to make sure all of our settings are poised to make a seamless experience for our customers. Overall, it is a great app and this crew provides top-notch service.

Region 13 Products
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

This app does it all! I had trouble setting up shipping on a couple of items and their tech support was Johnny on the spot. We had it fixed and I was selling in a matter of hours from the time I first sent the email.

NC Grass Plugs
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 aprile 2024

A great app made by a great team!!

This app enables advanced shipping settings that Shopify typically struggles with. It allows you to set priority rates when multiple items are in the cart and offers detailed settings for each product group.

The support team is responsive, making it a reliable choice.

住設プロ 本店
Giappone
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

We had some very specific requirements that were needed for some of our international shipping scenarios. This app is great and with Molly's fantastic help, we were able to get this set up and sorted quite easily. The UI is very user friendly and the rules management is very thorough which allowed us to fine tune our pricing.

JLR London
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 febbraio 2024

We noticed an error with one of our shipping rates, contacted the tech team. Had a very quick response from Molly who helped us solve the issue in no time at all. The error was a manual one on our behalf when we first set up the rates, the app itself works really well for us and we would definitely recommend it.

Suffolk Latch Company
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 13 giugno 2024

Great customer service. They called me and walked me through the setup process and fixed an issue I had generating UPS rates. 5 stars!

SkyChoice by GoVolt
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 marzo 2024

very easy to setup and manage and setup. worth every $$$. best on the market so far!!!!!
Customer support very responsive!!!!

World of Lubricant
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Extremely helpful tech support in helping us set up a complex set of shipping rules. Great app, exactly what we needed. Strongly recommend.

Bartesian