Recensies (464)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 september 2017

Awesome support! They helped me set up everything I needed when I was very confused! Def recommend!

Wearitforward
11 juli 2017

This app is solid. You can create whatever shipping rules you need, then assign it to a product. Then it will tally all the rates in checkout and display the accurate number for the customer. Automation that avoids errors - what more can you ask for?

Audiotron3
10 januari 2020

OMG, what a fantastic app and a fantastic support team to go with it! I'm in New Zealand, where we have a complicated shipping system with rural and metro addresses all getting priced differently and generally being a pain, and not only did the app manage to do exactly what I needed but the team hand-held me through the entire process. Love you guys!

CK Swagworks
Nieuw-Zeeland
10 augustus 2021

I love this app! It let me create all the rules I needed for my shipping rates and whenever something didn't work out as expected their support was always there to help out!

RAGOO
Ierland
Bewerkt 6 december 2021

This app is simply incredible, and yes, it does everything you need for complex shipping processes by creating super simple rules! Don't believe it? Check out the multiple calculated shipping options we put in for our store: townshipsandtales.ca Also, the support team is really awesome to work with as they get back to you right away!

Townships and Tales