Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 september 2019

Very versatile. Advanced shipping options is one of the biggest factors in choosing a website platform for us and this app does everything we need. I had some trouble during set up/activation and Shopify Support and App support was top notch and quick.

Abstract Pursuits
Bewerkt 4 oktober 2018

I am new to the Shopify family and just launched my site, then had a semi panic attack about the shipping prices (using some fulfillment centers who have high shipping rates). Called Shopify who recommended Brian and within 15 minutes Brian had me set up and ready to go. I am so relieved and thrilled and back to the excitement of opening Meowzzz.com!

Meowzzz
30 augustus 2020

I love the app & the team! They have amazing support & patience in answering all of my needs. They are very accommodating. It's always a pleasure reaching out to them.

Open Circle Specialties
5 september 2019

We've been using this app for over a year, it's so easy to use and allows us to set up all the rules and restrictions needed to fulfil our orders. Support staff are very responsive, questions are answered quickly - highly recommend this app!

Mixx Audio
Verenigd Koninkrijk
19 april 2022

First, we love using this app and it functions very well. Secondly, I had an unusual request and the team went out of their way to find a solution to help me out (even though they really didn't need to do anything to help me as it was outside of the function of their app). A wonderful experience and I would highly recommend.

HORNE
25 februari 2021

Finally, a shipping at that does what I need it to! Honestly, this app should just be integrated into all shopify accounts. Support was very quick and helpful when I got stuck. Overall, a really great app.

Devon + Lang
31 juli 2019

A fantastic app - nice and simple to use yet very powerful, backed up with support from a super helpful developer. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

Condor Cycles
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 augustus 2021

I have a super-complicated shipping set-up and this app does it all! Not only that, but I'm soooo impressed with the customer service: when I didn't know how to do something, I got a reply quickly complete with a video showing how to do it, and an explanation on why it needs to be done that way. I couldn't ask for anything more :-). Highly recommended! Thank you!!!

CuteKidStuff.com
10 juni 2020

We use the app to optimize shipping rates for our customers. The customer support to help us get the most out of the app is responsive and helpful.

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
3 maart 2020

Excellent app for creating unique shipping restrictions for products down to the variant/sku level. After trying many other apps, this one does it all for a very reasonable cost. Great customer service when help is required via email and phone. Highly recommend giving it a try !

All Day Vapes