VerbiAI ‑ AI SEO Optimizer , 19件のレビュー

• 評価の5%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年12月17日

I was looking for an app to make SEO optimization for my store and I'm glad that I found this app. It has really simple interface, easy to use and great customer service. Definitely recommended.

QLU
トルコ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our app helpful for SEO optimization. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless and user-friendly experience, and we are glad that our efforts resonated with you.

2024年1月4日

Great Support. Love The App! Keep up great product.

Classic Teen Clothing
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Thank you very much for your invaluable review! We are constantly improving this app to boost your store’s SEO rankings using VerbiAI. Once again, we’re glad to hear your thoughts.

2023年12月15日

Saves so much time. Simple to use. Life saver. My favourite shopify app.

IllustrArte
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年10月22日

Easy to use interface. Excellent customer service. The app has saved me weeks of work writing unique descriptions and content. thank you so much

My Magic Place Shop
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年11月13日

Thank you for your positive review! We are constantly working to make this app more useful and effective for our valued merchants. Last week, we released a new update featuring exciting additions such as image alt text optimization, SEO scoring, and a broken links finder, among others. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to improve your experience with our app!

2023年10月14日

It like it. It's easy to use and straight forward. I just wished it had an image ALT text optimizer included as well. Would be a great additional feature for your next app update. Only negative point to mention is that the AI generated text sometimes exceeds the ideal number of characters, which is odd, I would assume the AI content generator would know the respective text limitations. But otherwise, good job on the app!

Highclere Castle Gin EU
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:約17時間
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年10月16日

Thank you for your positive review! Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're excited to let you know that we're working on adding an image ALT text optimizer in our upcoming update, which will be available this week. We believe this addition will enhance your SEO optimization experience even further.

Regarding the AI-generated text occasionally exceeding character limits, we appreciate your feedback, and we're constantly working to improve our AI's precision.

Once again, thank you for your support and valuable insights. We're dedicated to providing you with the best SEO optimization tools, and we're thrilled to have you on board. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

2023年9月15日

There are a lot of apps out there that deal with various different aspects of SEO very well but none have copywriting for meta titles and descriptions as good as this. Easy to use interface. Excellent customer service. The app has saved me weeks of work writing unique descriptions and content for over 6000 products. Highly recommended.

Tribal T-Shirts
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年9月20日

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review! VerbiAI is continuously evolving, and we are diligently working to help valuable store owners like you achieve outstanding SEO results. Many SEO optimization features are on our roadmap, and it will become even more powerful with future updates.

2023年10月4日

Great app and great customer service! I use it on both of my stores and it works perfectly.

Sober Not Mature Shop
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年10月16日

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app helpful for both of your stores. Your satisfaction with our SEO optimizer means a lot to us. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

2024年2月15日

Wow what a time saver. I have hundreds of listings and have never really set up the seo and alt image seo correctly. This does it all for you! It also rewrites your product descriptions much better and the best part is it automatically updates your shopify site with all new information. Absolutely worth every dollar of the pro plan. It would cost you $20,000 to do the work i have just gotten done on my own with this app. Do yourself a favor and try it. And the customer service is outstanding also. Sent a text message and got an immediate response.

YOGAZ
編集日:2023年8月3日

After some problems I found a good solution with the app developer, I'm very happy about this solution. And I hope that with the new app update everything will be even better.

Ohlando
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年8月7日

Thank you for your positive feedback! We constantly update the app and new SEO optimization features are on the way! If you need any further assistance you can send us an e-mail or write via live chat anytime!

2023年7月16日

Amazing app, it saves me a lot of time! I have a store with a large number of products and going by them one by one is very time consuming, the bulk features of this app are a life saver.

StorXL
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Codeimoが返信しました 2023年7月18日

Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing VerbiAI! We're glad to hear that our bulk SEO-optimized content creation is beneficial for you. We are constantly keeping the app up to date, improving it, and planning to add even more features to help you boost the SEO of your store!