Recensies (26)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 juni 2024

Great app and simple to use. This app makes SEO optimization easy by allowing you to see many SEO issues on one screen. I optimized them step by step. Also, the support team is really helpful and resolves my problems quickly. Highly recommended!

Loth Solutions
Turkije
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Before I found this app, I was using an SEO app that didn't meet my needs, but I'm glad I discovered this one. I liked the SEO scan feature. it's easy to use and I can optimize my store in minutes. Also, the support is great. Keep up the good work!

Alescia Parfüm
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 26 mei 2024

Thank you very much for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you can easily do your SEO optimizations. We appreciate it!

Bewerkt 5 juli 2024

Good app, easy to use.

Mi tienda
Spanje
2 dagen gebruiken de app
30 juni 2024

Utilisation ultra simple et intuitive. J'ai pu remettre ma boutique dans le droit chemin. Je recommande fortement.

Techartdeco
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

Wow what a time saver. I have hundreds of listings and have never really set up the seo and alt image seo correctly. This does it all for you! It also rewrites your product descriptions much better and the best part is it automatically updates your shopify site with all new information. Absolutely worth every dollar of the pro plan. It would cost you $20,000 to do the work i have just gotten done on my own with this app. Do yourself a favor and try it. And the customer service is outstanding also. Sent a text message and got an immediate response.

YOGAZ
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 26 mei 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app has saved you time and helped with SEO optimization. It's great to know the automatic updates and improved descriptions are working well for you. We appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks for recommending us!

4 januari 2024

Great Support. Love The App! Keep up great product.

Classic Teen Clothing
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2024

Thank you very much for your invaluable review! We are constantly improving this app to boost your store’s SEO rankings using VerbiAI. Once again, we’re glad to hear your thoughts.

3 maart 2024

If you are using some other apps to control your stock and pricing, the app fits perfectly. price and stock monitoring apps change the holeee title etc information of the product so they change seo, too.

But by this app, problem is being sorted out. fixing seo as you do. just item name info maybe after seo suggestion of ai should be updated on your stock pricing monitoring app.

The best in the market for my problems.

Special thanks to Salih for amazing support.

Yellow Cart Family Store
32 minuten gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 26 mei 2024

Thank you for your positive review! I'm glad to hear our app fits well with your stock and pricing tools and helps with SEO optimization. It's great to know that our features are resolving your SEO issues seamlessly. We appreciate your feedback!

17 december 2023

I was looking for an app to make SEO optimization for my store and I'm glad that I found this app. It has really simple interface, easy to use and great customer service. Definitely recommended.

QLU
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 18 januari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our app helpful for SEO optimization. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless and user-friendly experience, and we are glad that our efforts resonated with you.

15 december 2023

Saves so much time. Simple to use. Life saver. My favourite shopify app.

IllustrArte
Spanje
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 26 mei 2024

Thank you for your review! We're glad our app is saving you time and making SEO optimizations simple. Your support means a lot to us! We're always working to improve and meet your needs.

22 oktober 2023

Easy to use interface. Excellent customer service. The app has saved me weeks of work writing unique descriptions and content. thank you so much

My Magic Place Shop
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Codeimo heeft geantwoord 13 november 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are constantly working to make this app more useful and effective for our valued merchants. Last week, we released a new update featuring exciting additions such as image alt text optimization, SEO scoring, and a broken links finder, among others. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to improve your experience with our app!